What's new

Specials & Combos list added to gameplay/strategy guide

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
http://www.ultimatemk.com/cguide.php?character=movelist

I'm putting it up as a full list for now, I'm not sure if I want to add them into each individual character's guide. I might format them a bit more as well and add in stuff like what moves activated damage protection, when to use certain autocombos over others, if a combo launches. It'll be a little more noob friendly and I think a list like this all in one shot would be better for that purpose since they probably don't want the clutter of the other info about the characters when they can't even assimilate it.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'd imagine a lot of other sites have numerous errors and non specifics.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I didn't think we'd get so many brandy new players. The fact that I had to do this is a good thing!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Sorry about that, ded if you can go through and check the list again because it might have gotten screwed up since the last time I edited it.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
OK I noticed today that this guide was missing for some reason and I readded it, but the version I had saved still had the errors in it. I went through and corrected what was listed on the site so far from the users. If anyone gets a chance, go through and see if all the moves and fatalities are listed right and distances on finishers etc.

Thanks.