What's new

Spawn in Injustice... or MK? Todd McFarlane expresses his interest, "he takes down everybody!"

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Said it before and I'll say it again, if NRS were to ever add another character in this game and they wanted them to be unquie, I would go with either Clayface or Inque from Batman Beyond. Just the idea of a character being able to use their body as a shape shifting weapon would be great in a fighting game. Last one I can remember like that was The Blob from Clayfighter.
I think Skullgirls and Blazblue have what you are looking for.

JavierDavila

ALWAYS an uphill battle...
Well, have you guys noticed that the monster behind Shao Khan stage in Mk 9 and on of the monsters in the superman stage in Injustice look a lot like Malebolgia and The Vandalizer? (Both Spawn characters) ?

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I'd rather have some of the proper DC heroes/villains that got passed on the first time instead of Spawn randomly included. I'm still salty they did Scorpion instead of somebody from the universe like Gorilla Grodd or Darkseid

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
I mean we all know it's not happening right? I don't really get why there are articles like this, but it's cool he had interest in the game

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Speaking of Guest characters I would like to see The Crow as a character. I know its just a movie character and not of fighting, but it would be pretty cool if he were in MK or a DC fighting game.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
SPAWN WOULD BE SICK IN INJUSTICE... I MEAN HE'S ORIGINALLY FROM IMAGE STUDIOS BUT I KNOW THAT THEY ARE CONNECTED WITH DC EITHER WAY!!!!!SPAWN IS SICK AS SHIT!!!!

It'd make sense for Spawn to show up in IGAU seeing as how there was a crossover with Batman once. Although, Spawn's typically a "dark" character so it might make more sense for him to show up in MK. I mean, imagine the Fatality possibilities.

I guess I'd rather see him show up in MK, anyway. While him being in IGAU would be cool and all, he'd fit far too well in the dark world of MK. You could have him in a story arc with Scorpion and Quan Chi seeing as how they're both from the Netherealm/Hell.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
He-Man makes for the best DLC ... He woulda fit into Injustice perfectly being that Masters of the Universe is a full fledged DC comic... But I digress ... Spawn would be aight but him being in SC kinda waters shit down for me...
Skeletor would have been fucking awesome. He is an absolute BOSS in the DC vs MOTU comics.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Skeletor would have been fucking awesome. He is an absolute BOSS in the DC vs MOTU comics.

YES!!!!! I pester Ed Boon everyonce in while about including MOTU chars... He-Man and or Skeletor would not only be boss! but they would sell well $$$$$

Can you imagine what He-Man's super would be? Or Skeletor and more importantnly how their "Clash Quotes" would go down... It wouldve been godlike....

Justice

Noob
Spawn hasn't been seen in a fighting game (or his own game for that matter) since Soul Caliber 2. 'nuff said :p

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
YES!!!!! I pester Ed Boon everyonce in while about including MOTU chars... He-Man and or Skeletor would not only be boss! but they would sell well $$$$$

Can you imagine what He-Man's super would be? Or Skeletor and more importantnly how their "Clash Quotes" would go down... It wouldve been godlike....
Fuck guest characters....I want an entire MOTU fighting game.

Holy shit, it would be sick.

Villains:

Skeletor
Trapjaw (instant main)
Evil Lyn
Tri-Klops
Beast Man
Faker
Jitsu
Mer-Man
Whiplash
Clawful
Stinkor
Webstor

Heroes:

He-Man
Teela
Man-At-Arms
Buzz-Off
Ram Man
Stratos
Zodak
Roboto
Moss Man
Fisto
Clamp Champ
Man-E-Faces

Final Boss:

Hordak

Evil Horde DLC Pack:

Grizzlor
Leech
Mantenna
Modulok

Snake Men DLC Pack:

King Hiss
Rattlor
Tung Lashor
Kobra Khan

I'd buy the shit out of that game with the Injustice engine.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Fuck guest characters....I want an entire MOTU fighting game.

Holy shit, it would be sick.

Villains:

Skeletor
Trapjaw (instant main)
Evil Lyn
Tri-Klops
Beast Man
Faker
Jitsu
Mer-Man
Whiplash
Clawful
Stinkor
Webstor

Heroes:

He-Man
Teela
Man-At-Arms
Buzz-Off
Ram Man
Stratos
Zodak
Roboto
Moss Man
Fisto
Clamp Champ
Man-E-Faces

Final Boss:

Hordak

Evil Horde DLC Pack:

Grizzlor
Leech
Mantenna
Modulok

Snake Men DLC Pack:

King Hiss
Rattlor
Tung Lashor
Kobra Khan

I'd buy the shit out of that game with the Injustice engine.

dude.. it would be toooo godlike BUT we need an Orko assist somehow or straight up let him fight too