What's new

Spar List and information

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
PSN: Gamin_Guru
System: Playstation 3
Main: Shang Tsung
Alt: Sektor, Rain
What I need help with: Need to take my game to the next level, so looking for any good players to fight and spar with. Only rule I have is we input No Blood (900-900) or Explosive Kombat (227-227) to speed up matches and skip the fatalities. Preferably east coast players to reduce the lag.

My gamertag: metalman31 xbox
My characters: Kano and Reptile (I havent been playing long enough to really have a main)

I recently got the game (this week) and i aim to choose a single character to main and bring my gameplay from recreational to competitive, as well as improving my consistency in combos and gain experience. Basically, i want to go from a Noob to an experienced competitor. Also i need to practice using both the analog stick and d-pad for combos since i have the shitty xbox controller

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
My gamertag: metalman31 xbox
My characters: Kano and Reptile (I havent been playing long enough to really have a main)

I recently got the game (this week) and i aim to choose a single character to main and bring my gameplay from recreational to competitive, as well as improving my consistency in combos and gain experience. Basically, i want to go from a Noob to an experienced competitor. Also i need to practice using both the analog stick and d-pad for combos since i have the shitty xbox controller
If you don't want to invest in a fight stick I highly recommend the $40 SFIV fight pad. It's a wired 360 controller that looks like one of those old 6-button Sega Genesis controllers. It's designed for 2-d fighting games and it's floating d-pad is a MUST for any Kano player. I know Tim Static is selling one with an Akuma pic on it. I think his is going for $30, but I'm not sure. But yeah, HIGHLY recommended!

If you don't want to invest in a fight stick I highly recommend the $40 SFIV fight pad. It's a wired 360 controller that looks like one of those old 6-button Sega Genesis controllers. It's designed for 2-d fighting games and it's floating d-pad is a MUST for any Kano player. I know Tim Static is selling one with an Akuma pic on it. I think his is going for $30, but I'm not sure. But yeah, HIGHLY recommended!
Thanks, I'm planning to get that or the razer orza(which looks awesome). It'll probably come down to which one is in stock at Gamestop though.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
PSN
Deadly_Torcher
I play all the time but mostly play in laggy matches online, im lookin some1 from the U.K (no matter what the skill), for non laggy non spamming matches.

Doctor_Rouse

Mileena Player
GT: Doctor Rouse
System: Xbox 360
Main: Mileena, Kitana, Reptile, Quan Chi
What I need help with: basically improve my game for upcoming tournaments. Gotta get ready for almost all tournaments. Need help facing Raident, Reptile, Shang Tsung, and Smoke.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Name: Mikemetroid
System: PS3 & 360
Mains: Johnny Cage, Stryker, Jax, & Cyber Sub-Zero.
What I need help with: Anti Airs. Fuckin miracles man, how do they work...online?

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Gamertag: CJK Rattlehead
Console: Xbox 360
Characters: Raiden, Sektor and very little Scorpion.
What I need help with: Incorporating Sektor's U3 and B34. Also I have next to no experience against Scarlet, Cyber Sub, Sonya, Sindel, and Noob. Will accept any invite as long as it is playable connection.

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Name: BodamEscapePlan (No spaces)
System: Xbox 360
Mains: Rain & Noob Saibot (EXP w/ Freddy, Johnny Cage & Kenshi as well)

Just hit me up if you want some MU experience. My friends list is usually full but send me a message and I'll likely join if I'm not busy/if my brother isn't playing (he's a hermit).

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Name: T4L Z911
System: Flopbox 360
I Use: Jax, Kano, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Quan Chi, Ermac, Stryker, and Noob Saibot
I Need Help With: Staying consistently good. XP
Location: Lebanon, PA. So I should have good connections with Northeast American users as long as they aren't on potato internet.