Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Couldn't get a greyhound ticket because I waited too long =(

Where is this being streamed?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey guys IF YOU BRING A PS3 PLEASE BRING COPY OF MK9

More later tonight - including stream and parking info

I'm currently transporting 40+ chairs w tables :)

Pig Of The Hut

Parking instructions

Best parking is right behind the house if the lot is full are is where u may get close free parking.
Here is the map of the parking locations on Georgia Tech campus:
http://www.parking.gatech.edu/PublishingImages/Parking Map.pdf

You are going to want to tell people to park in lot E52 (it is purple on the map and basically in the center of campus). It is called Peter's Parking Deck and the entrance is on 4th and Fowler Street. It should be free on the weekends, so people can just roll right in. There will definitely be ample parking for everyone.

To get from the house from there, head out the entrance and follow Fowler Street. Take the first right on 5th Street and head up the hill. We are the last house on the left right before the bridge. It is Phi Sigma Kappa and the address is 825 Techwood Dr.

Pig Of The Hut

Man that was tons of fun - Wish i could do that every week.

Major shout outs to everyone for coming and helping out with the TVs and PS3.

Dque - Some spectators who came brought out the video camera for your cyrax, not for anyone else, i dont know if you know this. LOL, you're cyrax is a massive punish machine and those 60%+ combos no xray were sick. Really admire your cyrax

Cyusstrike - Loved watching your sub zero and kitana skills. I thought i knew from Sub zero players on this site what a Sub Zero BNB combo looks like until i saw yours with the double freeze...great stuff. Ive never seen fans that fast from kitana w combos to punish it through. Great stuff man, look forward to more matches

GDF - Great kung lao, very defensive and offensive and you got almost to losers finals. One thing i noticed yesterday was everyone that was there could "ball" and they knew what they were doing, great to see.

Subzerosmokerai - Loved the smoke + cage and great to finally meet you. We had some good mactches casually and in the tournament. Thank you so much to you and your brother for bringing the TVs and PS3s. Major help man!!!

Sk8erleap - i wish you guys on the stream could have saw more from his reptile cause we were playing casual games a lot and his reptile was sick. definitely automatic 40%+ combos on punish and great use of dash. He figured out my mileena near end of casuals and ruined her a few times. great stuff

Jay - really great meeting you, super nice guy and funny as hell. I thought one of the best kung laos there and then when we played in losers Semi you bring out Stryker??? AHHHH Nooo, LOL. Ive never seen stryker played like that and really was tough. Love to get more games in.

Beeneeweenees - KANO!!!! Glad you made it out man and thanks for bringing the most bad ass lagless monitor ive ever seen. Really enjoyed the casuals w corey and you before and after. Your kano was making noise on people, took out some really good players., Love to do more sometime.

Lordofthefly - Dude, those were the most intense matches ever, we've played so many offline games and those were about as epic as epic can be. momentum changes were huge each round and match to match, we both went streaking in grand finals. You have the best NW out of any MK player and im totally comfortable claiming that. You're combos with him are unlike any ive seen offline, tourneys, online, streams, anything. You are the lord of the NW. Really looking forward to playing more. Also major props to you for getting to Winners finals without losing, you beat a lot of great players. your Match with JAY was epic.

Pixie - i was wrong to some degree, im loving the sub and you and cyussstrike need to talk ASAP about buffing that sub because he's got mad skills with him. I was trying to watch him on the side to see if i could later help you. Really looking forward to our offline Tuesday Throwdowns we've talked about organizing. You got some great potential and i really want to help with it. MAJOR PROPS for bringing the tournament tv we streamed from and ps3. MAJOR HELP!!!!! really appreciate your support through whole event. It was great to meet WILL as well. Great guy!

Results:
1. Pig of the Hut (Ermac, C Sub, Mileena - Mku + Tym)
2. Lord of the Fly (Nightwolf, Shang Tsung - Mku - Tym)
3. Beeneeweenees (Kano - Tym)
4. Jay (Kung Lao, Stryker - SRK)

Most talked about player (due to mad skill shown) Dque, i mean people were bringing out the cameras everytime he played to video what he was doing. LOL thats crazy.

Major shout out to Lordiceman, Clint and all the revival guys were coming to hang out spectate and do money matches and casuals. Really looking forward to more games with all you guys. Sucks the lightning came and power went out...LOL Raiden was pissed!!!