What's new

Soul Calibur V - Mortal Kombat "Kreated" Characters

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
These characters have been created by people in the new Soul Calibur V game that hit stores 1/31. From what we've seen from other created characters such as Justin Wong creating some of his fighting game community friends such as Daigo and it looking spot on, we have some Mortal Kombat characters that are pretty damn close to perfection considering this is not a Mortal Kombat game. Below are two Scorpion videos, one of a creation and the other of it in gameplay followed by a Nightwolf creation and a Sub-Zero gameplay video. Sub-Zero is as close as it gets, although he may look a bit funny to some... and the reason why is he using a female characters fighting style.

Check out JWonggg 's creations here: http://shoryuken.com/2012/02/02/justin-wong-remakes-his-friends-in-scvs-character-creation-mode/

Attachments

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
GIANT FACE PALM, how close are these replicas really??? Y is this even on the front page, its disrespect to MK imo

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
ahh thses are pretty pathetic, I have the game, pretty sure you could come up with a more accurate depiction. Dat sub-zero....

ikonoklast

I want your soul, I will eat your soul
this game just looks terrible, its so slow and choppy. i cant even imagine how terrible the contols must be

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
this game just looks terrible, its so slow and choppy. i cant even imagine how terrible the contols must be
Controls are great, NetCode is GodLike, every fighter must now live up to the Soul Cal netcode IMO. Fun game, don't knock it till you try it man, thats why most people hate MK, they look at it and say "man, that game looks like garbage"

I haven't messed with the creat a character, but after seeing some of the things done, it looks like alot of fun.

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
That Kitana is decent. No offense but the others suck big time. I made the best Scorpion EVER c-a-c in SC3. I'll make some quality SC version of some MK kharacters when I unlock every item and weapons. Patience.

All the best,
RAZER

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Honestly, if MK had a good netcode, the unlockable weapons/costumes and non-overpowered ridiculous create-a-characters (good concept, but Midway fucked it up bad in the past) it'd be a LOT more popular.

SCV can sustain itself just off online due to that flawless netcode, the offline tournaments help too, but that game is great for the couch.