What's new

Sore Winners

I didnt read the entire thread but this game does have a lot of sore winners. I dont want to sit around waiting for a fatality, especially since it takes up to 5+ seconds for people to input them sometimes. Then it takes another 10-15 seconds for it to finish. If I happen to play 25+ odd gmes that day thats about 8+ minutes of just waiting around, bump that. Quit, join new game = happiness.

I dont talk shit or anything like that, no time for that nonsense when Im busy spearin' people. :)

nyght87

Noob
I didnt read the entire thread but this game does have a lot of sore winners. I dont want to sit around waiting for a fatality, especially since it takes up to 5+ seconds for people to input them sometimes. Then it takes another 10-15 seconds for it to finish. If I happen to play 25+ odd gmes that day thats about 8+ minutes of just waiting around, bump that. Quit, join new game = happiness.

I dont talk shit or anything like that, no time for that nonsense when Im busy spearin' people. :)
I hope you wait till the "Finish him/her" part and see if they are doing a fatality, because i never do them and if anyone quits on me before i even have time to do a single attack during the finish him/her part i always send them a lolragequit message lol.

Not really these days. Too many people teabagging like idiots, it doesnt even make sense like it does in FPS games. Like I said, if I waited for everyones fatality I would be wasting most of my time. Like Xrays, oh man do they take forever, the only one I really like is Noob Saibots where he makes you puke, haha. I wish it was just a really quick unblockable attack instead of this huge animation.

nyght87

Noob
Not really these days. Too many people teabagging like idiots, it doesnt even make sense like it does in FPS games. Like I said, if I waited for everyones fatality I would be wasting most of my time. Like Xrays, oh man do they take forever, the only one I really like is Noob Saibots where he makes you puke, haha. I wish it was just a really quick unblockable attack instead of this huge animation.
So do you only play once with everyone you play unless you win? lol

I only play ranked actually. My player match is when I first got the game and my cousin was using it to practice so his record didnt look shitty. Haha, i tried to explain to him online means nothing but he wont listen, he'll learn when he goes to an offline tourney.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
Sometimes I play people from random lobbies who talk a lot of shit, really suck and they play in an extremely annoying fashion. And once they lose they immediately run to top tier characters to try to cheese a win. When that doesnt work, they resort to stupid shit like Sheeva stomp spam. When I beat these people, I almost always send them mail telling them just how much they suck and putting these dipshits in their place. If youre going to talk shit you better back it up or you'll get smacked up. For the rest of the normal players who dont talk shit in the lobbies, I dont waste our time with fatalities or other childish aftermatch behavior and I almost always say GG.

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
I never understood that insult "massive dick". Some might say massive in that case is better.
Massive is used as an agumentation.
Dick is used as a negative term.
It does not refer to genital proportions, it just means the person is behaving extremely unfavorably.

Anyway on topic, I don't really care when people send me messages after beating me and i usually only send messages to people after they rage quit. I will also sometimes send the other person a message after i win a few games trying to give them some pointers such as don't teleport as much, block more or whatever, i hope those people don't think I'm being smug or anything lol.

Rage quitting is the only thing i really hate in this game and i think it is the only thing that deserves hate mail.
Most people seem to take advice as an insult. I welcome it and generally try to consider it, though I've been given advice where the guy was trying to fool me into doing something differently so I play worse, if you know what I mean by that. Can't really explain. "Don't use shadow kick so much it's noobish" when clearly he got owned by shadow kick etc.

Rage Quitting in my reading means "I give up, I'm helpless."
When I feel helpless with Jade against a Reptile or another not-so-execution-heavy opponent that owns me simply on basis of tools and mechanics, I just put the controller down and let the guy win.
Also against Desperates (Sindel Spam with projectiles, Scorpion Spam with the same combo with teleport, b2, etc.) I put the controller down after winning first round. Nothing says "Learn to play" than taking their toys away and then letting them take the win score, hitting No on rematch.

Sasuga

Noob
I do the same. I block people or avoid them because of said behavior. I'm not the best player in the world but I do try to improve and if someone beats me and needs to rub it in he's not playing the game for the right reasons, imo. Those are generally people who are not good at anything and they've heard that they suck so many times throughout their lives that they take every occasion to tell someone else the same. I have no reason to play these 'people'.

blues686

Black lantern
Rage Quitting in my reading means "I give up, I'm helpless."
When I feel helpless with Jade against a Reptile or another not-so-execution-heavy opponent that owns me simply on basis of tools and mechanics, I just put the controller down and let the guy win.
Also against Desperates (Sindel Spam with projectiles, Scorpion Spam with the same combo with teleport, b2, etc.) I put the controller down after winning first round. Nothing says "Learn to play" than taking their toys away and then letting them take the win score, hitting No on rematch.
you know im gonna start doing this! thanks alot!

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
My issue with ragequitting in this game is that it is utterly pointless, yet it's still the most common way my matches end.

nyght87

Noob
(Sindel Spam with projectiles, Scorpion Spam with the same combo with teleport, b2, etc.)
That is what those characters are about. Sindel has good projectiles and Scorpion has mixups. If by "Nothing says 'Learn to play'" you mean you need to learn to play, i agree. If the only thing you know what to do when someone is out zoning you or forcing you to make a bunch of reads is to walk away and don't even play then you really do need to learn to play. You aren't going to do very well if you don't even try against characters that play to their fullest or if you think every character in the game should only be played with rushdown.

Yeah, the whole teabagging, stance switching, jumping around nonsense is annoying, but what do you expect online? I send GGs to just about everyone I play, unless they pull that crap or send me some hatemail first. It's funny how often you see people get called spammers in lobbies in this game; I always laugh to myself and think "learn to avoid the spam!" Also have to agree with the person that posted about owning trash talkers in lobbies--that's priceless!

There are, however, quite a lot of cool and reasonable people that play this game, and I've sent and received my fair share of compliments after playing someone.

Tea-Bagging in MK is just WRONG. Looks like you're doing things the other way around.

Quoting a guy from trmk, "I beat u, now that your defenseless instead of killing you I choose to suck your dik."
Glad i am not the only one who thought this. "I am sorry for beating you this badly. How about a happy ending?"

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I send a GG message after most matches. If they then send hatemail, I send them advice(Like this one Freddy who tried to trade projectiles with my Sindel, I told him NEVER to do thatXD) then block communications with that person. Probably pisses them off lol

sad

Banned
When I lose - happens all the time - I pick up my laptop to read this forum and wait for the next match to begin. I do not care what the other guy is doing.