What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Cyrax Sorceror Quan

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Is it just me or does Cyrax have an issue here. Armor portal fucks with any and all counter zoning options and full screen Cyrax can't do a lot. Getting in is a pain because of zoning. Maybe it's just me but I can't think of what to do there

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Is it just me or does Cyrax have an issue here. Armor portal fucks with any and all counter zoning options and full screen Cyrax can't do a lot. Getting in is a pain because of zoning. Maybe it's just me but I can't think of what to do
Easier said than done but f34? Multiple hits. Wait for him to jump then run in and clip him. Raw saw is 5 hits. Put a bomb at his feet and run in grab? I don't know a lot about Cyrax so these are just in theory.

Azmodeus

The harder I work, the luckier I get
Is it just me or does Cyrax have an issue here. Armor portal fucks with any and all counter zoning options and full screen Cyrax can't do a lot. Getting in is a pain because of zoning. Maybe it's just me but I can't think of what to do there
you can teleport, or work your way in, or if you reeeeeeally need a projectile, ex saw. Runes are always lows if exed as well. And few characters in the game can counter zone quan, i would say try to work your way in. If quan does an air skull, you get a teleport too.