What's new

Question - Quan Chi Sorcerer vs Summoner(full screen zoning)

Fullscreen Zoning

• Sorcerer

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Summoner

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
one last question.... wth is wrong with Quan's "jump arc", is weird, i feel like, i have to jump from point blank range, to get the character to "auto-correct" the punch/kick.... wth...

he will win tho.... (un)balanced kenshi and Possessed gets destroyed by summoner quan(at fullscreen), on (un)balanced, just neutral duck tele flurry, and just follow up with, rune > MB > bat > skull > bat fireball > rune, and he'll get trapped... on possessed, demon fury, is a mid(so u can't duck), but, block, and do the same thing, demon drop, is faster than telekinetic slash(-50 fucking something.... -_-), but you can't also neutral jump into air skull.... :,(
I underestimated that till yesterday wher i spent 80% of the time neutral ducking a balanced kenshi and could whiff punish it from almost fullscreen with A-list runcanel into f3 Lol.

Diego de Souza Costa

Yeah it is...but it has to agree with iustitia which is feminine. Hence it also needs to be feminine. Thus caeca iustitia lol
is not "i" ustlia is actually... "L" ustilia, Caecus Lustilia, i thought that it meant, Blind Justice.... -_-

P.S. i changed to portuguese now... lol

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
I'm going to go with Sorcerer here. If played right, Quan could be untouchable for set amount of time. With armor, your opponent CANNOT jump at you as Quans jump normals are really good. One set up I like doing is after a 141 ender I put out a chip circle and immediately do a far MB rune for a good amount of chip.Really good for ending a match(and the godlike brutality) but risky on characters like Scorpion.Summoner comes close imo but I like Sorcerer a bit more.

Diego de Souza Costa

I'm going to go with Sorcerer here. If played right, Quan could be untouchable for set amount of time. With armor, your opponent CANNOT jump at you as Quans jump normals are really good. One set up I like doing is after a 141 ender I put out a chip circle and immediately do a far MB rune for a good amount of chip.Really good for ending a match(and the godlike brutality) but risky on characters like Scorpion.Summoner comes close imo but I like Sorcerer a bit more.
i thought this too... but, i changed my mind, when i faced chars. that had moves, that push me off of the portal, or people doing teleport > down 1/3/4... and the bat, provokes more "fear" into people, they tend to respect more, once puggles is out... lol

+ the zoning swagg in summoner is insane, lock people down at fullscreen.... even the online scrub lords, have to respect puggles... lel

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
lasher IMO is takedas best variation and is actually really good
This is baaaaallsy! I'm interested though. What makes you say this and do you have time for a practice session at some point? Also please be on PS4.. I whooped my sparring partner into only playing characters that counter Shirai Ryu.. (Jax, Liu Kang, Sonya) I'm hoping Lasher helps in those match ups. :(

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
This is baaaaallsy! I'm interested though. What makes you say this and do you have time for a practice session at some point? Also please be on PS4.. I whooped my sparring partner into only playing characters that counter Shirai Ryu.. (Jax, Liu Kang, Sonya) I'm hoping Lasher helps in those match ups. :(
Yeah I'm on ps4 my psn is TheMrProfDr

D

Deleted member 9158

Warlock. He has full screen traps with far rune, skull and F3 and portal stab.

It's silly how this variation is written off.