What's new

Soooo. Costume 2 Kitana (No Mask)

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Yeah, she's got a manly face. Pretty much all women in MK9 do. When i was doing game development our lead artist was lazy so he'd reuse the male model for females. Wonder if that's what NRS did?!

The only costume she looks pretty in is the MK2 one. I am sad at how they butchered my blonde beauty, Sonya. She has a she-male face.

They should take a lesson from Namco and the Soul Calibur team. Soul Calibur has the hottest girls of any fighting game, bar none. Sophitia anybody, or Ivy.

Error

DF2+R2
Her face really isn't that bad, maybe by Western standards, but she looks a lot more human than most Hollywood women.

Saint

Noob
Mark Dacascos.........haha......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......omg, that's just.......ahhhhh, thats just messed up - I think I need a drink of water.

Oh and if Kitana is ugly, than Sonya Blade is the Jesus of Ugly.
LOL, actually, Sonya looks good compared to Kitana I think.

But Sindel has got to be the sexiest one, looks alot like Angelina Jolie on the character select screen lol

kitana is actually the only girl whos face they fucked up. but that can be avoided by just picking any costume with a mask. you have at least two other options. three if you bought the klassic costume pack.

Phantom

Kitana Prime aka MK's Rated R Superstar
PUT THE MASK BACK ON AND LEAVE KITANA ALONE!!

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

Edit: BTW, I long stood against unmasked Kit in MK9. Phantom doesn't do men.

Ravox

Winter is Coming...
Leave Kitana alone :'( jk

I'm not trolling, I'm not bi. I'm gay, BUT, there's nothing to do with the fact I think Kitana is the most beautiful woman in the game.

''Manly'' face is very relative, who said men must have large jaw and women don't?

As I said before, she looks like Kelly Carlson, which has a ''manly jaw'' too, and if you guys don't think Kelly Carlson is hot, you're all ''gayer'' than I am.

oquan

Noob
who cares of her face?
the parts below are way more intresting
i would put my d1.. oh cmon i think i dont have to complete that sentence

Ravox

Winter is Coming...
Have you guys watched Need for Speed 1, 4, 5?

Look JORDANA BREWSTER, is she HOT? Yeah, she is.

Look at her jaw!

WIN

Ravox

Winter is Coming...
Ok, so now we have 2 on the list ''Beautiful Women with strong jaw'':

Kelly Carlson
Jordana Brewster

Any more?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Just b/c a female has a wide jaw, doesn't mean they are automatically manly looking or unattractive...

Though, Kitana's face is lacking in this game.