What's new

Soooo. Costume 2 Kitana (No Mask)

aj1701

Noob
I dunno, I don't see the problem. My wife doesn't see it. Kitana looks fine, most of the girls in MK do. Sheeva no so much, and my wife really hates when Mil's make is off, but that's understandable at least. :)

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
slightly buff, athletic, fit women jive with me but Kit ain't got the face under the mask, /thread.

Justice

Noob
I dunno. I think all the girls are suitably hot. Part of it is the dark environments they are found in so the shading may highight different features of the face, for a "mannish" overtone. Part of it is sexy perma-frown is not sexy. Part of it is, they aren't on all fours, sexily staring at the camera with a "come eff me" look so some might consider them "mannish" due to this.

I figure if you guys are focusing so much on their faces, you aren't watching the fist being put into it.

I dunno, I don't see the problem. My wife doesn't see it. Kitana looks fine, most of the girls in MK do. Sheeva no so much, and my wife really hates when Mil's make is off, but that's understandable at least. :)
Everyone in my group that plays gives an audible groan when someone chooses costume 2 with kitana... her face is just... guah. Looks like she just needs a 5 o'clock shadow.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
All the female characters look kinda manly. Admittedly, I've never really gone for women with the glass-cutting jaws featured in this game.

What really gets me with the female characters in this game though is the community sexism. As far as the default costumes are concerned, every female character in the game (barring Skarlet) wears more clothing than Johnny Cage, yet nobody complains that he's dressed slutty. WTF is that?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I guess I never understood why a woman's chest is morally repulsive but a man's chest is legit.

Besides, it takes big swinging balls to fight to the death in a thong. That's why nutpunch works on the women in this game.