What's new

Sonya Jailing

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Can anyone confirm for me, if 112 into MS into anything Jails the opponent at all?

Or any string for that matter?

I know that it shouldn't.

UsedForGlue

Somberness

Sorry, let me explain.

Does 112 into MS jail you (the opponent) in block for any length of time before an attack comes out from the MS?

Basically, Can I interupt sonya on block after 112 before she does any MS stance? Because she is -2 on the 112 on block, and MS is 10 frames.

I know I can :ex parry with Cyber Sub Zero on her Overhead from MS, but I am looking at her match up in more detail, im determined to brake her!

Somberness

Lights
Somberness

Sorry, let me explain.

Does 112 into MS jail you (the opponent) in block for any length of time before an attack comes out from the MS?

Basically, Can I interupt sonya on block after 112 before she does any MS stance? Because she is -2 on the 112 on block, and MS is 10 frames.
Use the cancel advantage for that. Stance has 10 start up before you can attack, add the execution of the move you want and subtract the cancel advantage from it. For MSF1: 25 - 21= 4. 4 frame gap

UsedForGlue

Use the cancel advantage for that. Stance has 10 start up before you can attack, add the execution of the move you want and subtract the cancel advantage from it. For MSF1: 25 - 21= 4. 4 frame gap
Ok well, from every string I have tried into MSF1, she cannot be poked out of anything...

UsedForGlue

You should be able to from say, 114.
Ok, I have got it now.

Sonya can be interrupted from 114 MS...

She has 9 frames in which you can punish MS F1
She has a 6 frame gap in which you can punish the Overhead grab,

also, ou can always jump back from all 114 MS.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Ok, I have got it now.

Sonya can be interrupted from 114 MS...

She has 9 frames in which you can punish MS F1
She has a 6 frame gap in which you can punish the Overhead grab,

also, ou can always jump back from all 114 MS.
I assume you are practicing for the Sonya players at EVO including F0xy's beast XD

From experience CSZ can't Ice Parry her 1,1,4,MS,B4 since it's low.

Also, MSB2 is risky trying to jump out and MS4 at least kicks you away from her.

By the way, are you going fully CSZ at EVO? Your Kung Lao would be good since you've been really working on him too.

ZD Complex

Oooooo Si!
Yo usedforglue could u play against me? I'm not calling you out or anything, just would like to see I'f my Sonya could hang. I play on xbox, gamer tag ( ZD complex ) I don't tea bag or disrespect. But up to you.