What's new

Tech - Demolition Sonya Demo Mid screen 40-50% mid screen combos

Credit goes to my partner UA Jun, keep in mind that this combo does not involve negative edge or reload combo tech, so I don't wanna hear no NERF bullcrap, it only works off low, and is pretty execution heavy...enjoy

50%

I have no video of the 40+% combo but I do know how it goes and its swag as fk, 3 grenades required

B332xx close stun bomb( detonate), mid stun bomb, F2xxdetonate, ex DD1, F4xx far stun grenade toss, run, cancel into f2 leg grab, 231 leg grab, or f4 into safe reload..

Maybe u guys can expand on this.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
scar, you did that against me yesterday and I cried a little. May I have another? Thank you in advance.

Sincerely, someone who people often mistake as you due to our "scar" prefixes.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
This past week has been really good for Sonya tech. This is definitely Sonya Month. I'm glad there are non-NE high damage combos too, because I highly prefer playing with NE turned off.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Also, if I play with NE online and then want to turn if off, there's apparently no way to change the controller settings unless I exit online mode first, which is quite annoying.

In the combo posted here, i keep missing F2-BF4 at the end :( I could do F2B1 for 48% at least. Gonna keep trying it.

EDIT: I got it. I find it easier ending with 22-BF4 instead of F2-BF4. Same damage. :D

Last edited:

spliti

Noob
Finally got the 55% corner combo, but it's hard. Nowhere close to having it down though.

Midscreen ones seem way harder.

Dedlock

Noob
Congratulations Scar! You did us all proud, seeing Sonic fox resort to Tanya made me lol.

I feel with Tanya Covert Ops's parries would be more effective but still a tough match up she's got everything..