What's new

Tech - Sonya Blade Sonya Blade unblockable xray vs grandmaster Sub-Zero

Fuck guess the cats out the bag...was hoping to keep this tech secret, sub isn't the only one she can do this on lol, and it doesn't matter if u jump.

I think it makes since in all honesty, sub zero ice clone still counts as an attack on his part, and he's in the vicinity of the xray then he deserve to get lit!

Not broke at all she can keep it. I see this as a round finisher when things get close. Not something that will happen a lot in my opinion. Nice tech just like cage mk9.
Yea agreed, this isn't something u will see much of, and she still has the best xray in the game without it, always nice to have dirt tho lol

Dedlock

Noob
Woohoo I've been in so many close sub-zero matches, I'll be gunning for those secret brutalities while I'm at it.

lslick

Stole this pic from Doombawkz :P
She can actually do that against a lot of characters as long as the opponent is close enough which is why her xray is so good in the corner

skater11

The saltiest
Sonya needs this. Like others said, this won't be happening a lot as it requires all 3 bars. Also, does subzero have time to backdash to avoid the X-ray?

Edit: now we need to come up with certain block string against GM-sub into a guaranteed X-ray if they clone.