What's new

Sonya Blade Official Combo Guide V.1

HoangS-Z

Learn From This!
It's muscle memory, I couldn't do it consistantly either first but after a few training sessions doing just that for a week or so I do it 95% of the time now.
As for a tips i'd say
  • try just cancelling at first then add the b1 when you get the dash cancel to come out just right.
  • you could also just practice doing b1 after a dash if that's what you have issue with.
  • input ff when you see the ring hit and immediatly follow by b1. (I think I saw that advice here or on discord, it helped me a lot)
hope this help!
Thank you so much for your tips, can u please share me the link of Sonya's discord?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Since I can't get f4(1+3)2222 to come out consistently, I've been working on other enders that are easier to do and actually deal more damage.

b123-dash-33-dash-33~bf2: 31.5% That works anywhere, though in the corner you can replace the final 33 with 134 for more damage.

Last edited:

Nevan_PTF

All your mains belong to me!
You can get better that that tho.

B123 DASH 33 DASH 134 BF2/4 - BF2 = 35.1% // BF4 = 32.5%

Just remember that BF2 switches sides, but if you AMP it, with the above combo, you'll get 37.1%

If you want easy and consistent, replace the DASH 33 for F4 and there's no dashes needed. It nets less damage but way easier.

In the corner you can do 3 3 134 into either DB2 or BF2 AMP.

If you looking for combos, check here: https://www.kombatakademy.com/mortal-kombat-11/sonya/sonya-ring-master-advanced-combos/ - It's a site by Noble Raptor and it's an amazing source of information for MK11. I can't stress enough how valuable that site is.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
You can get better that that tho.

B123 DASH 33 DASH 134 BF2/4 - BF2 = 35.1% // BF4 = 32.5%

Just remember that BF2 switches sides, but if you AMP it, with the above combo, you'll get 37.1%

If you want easy and consistent, replace the DASH 33 for F4 and there's no dashes needed. It nets less damage but way easier.

In the corner you can do 3 3 134 into either DB2 or BF2 AMP.

If you looking for combos, check here: https://www.kombatakademy.com/mortal-kombat-11/sonya/sonya-ring-master-advanced-combos/ - It's a site by Noble Raptor and it's an amazing source of information for MK11. I can't stress enough how valuable that site is.
It´s a good site but having to pay for premium is stupid (you need to be a patrion for premium lol)

Nevan_PTF

All your mains belong to me!
Well some things are behind premium, but most characters now have been updated with a "generic" guide and combos aren't locked behind it, it's pretty much all free.

The paid things are more advanced tools to fight a match up, but those you can do the homework to figure it out, rather than just having it done. Not "smacking" here, just saying =)

Last edited:

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Well some things are behind premium, but most characters now have been updated with a "generic" guide and combos aren't locked behind it, it's pretty much all free.

The paid things are more advanced tools to fight a match up, but those you can do the homework to figure it out, rather than just having it done. Not "smacking" here, just saying =)
You are totally right! For combos it´s great and of course the matchup knowledge we can figure out ourselves :)