What's new

Match Footage - Relentless Sonic's Relentless vs Dragon's Royal Storm

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I replaced the link in the OP with a link to the match but from the Kombat Cup streaming site's YouTube channel rather than some guy trying to make money from other people's content :p
Good stuff. That rage quit at the end though. lolol
It wasn't a rage quit, Dragon's power went out lol

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
He won by the skin of his teeth tho, There is still no answer to royal storm. She's just on a tier of her own, up there with subzero.

Did they just say that cryo is still bad? Well if sonicfox can't win with him maybe he's not as buffed as we thought. Or maybe cryo is super good but no one has had too much time to exploit it.

E

Eldriken

I replaced the link in the OP with a link to the match but from the Kombat Cup streaming site's YouTube channel rather than some guy trying to make money from other people's content :p

It wasn't a rage quit, Dragon's power went out lol
Ah. Didn't know. Thanks. =D

MK2D

Have you had your MK today?
It's odd about the power thing since it happened right after he lost. What if it happened a few seconds earlier during the match? I wonder if there's any footage of them playing that might show he bumped something on his station that cut his connection? I could see a sudden physical reaction after losing a match that close might have unintentionally done something.

E

Eldriken

@Youphemism, upon watching it again, it says Dragon left the game. It doesn't say that when your connection is lost, only when you manually quit.

E

Eldriken

I don't know then, that's just what I saw on Twitter :p
He was probably trying to save face. lol

The video linked in this thread cuts out before it shows. But there's another video of it on YouTube and it says he left the game. Dude's trying to make it seem like he didn't salt out. lul