What's new

Sonic movie poster revealed... I really needed to share this with you guys!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
If Pikachu had his appearance altered in Detective Pikachu in the same degree as Sonic is here, people would be furious!
Thats the damn truth! I dont know why the producers didn't give Sonic the same respect. We still love him but damn Hollywood be fucking up our childhood just like they did the Ninja Turtles...

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
People are going to shit on a Sonic movie no matter what, but imagine if this is the first well-reviewed video game movie lol

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It's beyond useless and just a freaking money grab. I'm not surprised they put Chris Pratt in there, just like they put Ryan Reynolds in the Pokemon movie to give it massive hype and attention. This is just more proof that Hollywood has lost all creativity.

Or maybe they just never had any?

CmC_HAt

Noob
this movie is in the same group as : suicide squad, bumblebee, and pokemon 2019 movie
the name of this group is> mediocre dissasters 100%

Gamer68

Fujin!
I heard the Chris Pratt poster was an early mock-up, and he isn't actually going to be in the movie. Like apparently this was made while casting wasn't completely decided and locked in yet, and they were just trying to visualize what the movie COULD look like.