What's new

Guide Sonic Fox's New Series -- "Fox It Up" ft. Cassie and Erron Black

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
so who you gonna do next fox? alien would be helpful to alien players and super helpful to those of us trying to compete against alien lol. i'd also like to see some tips for predator since you dabbled with hunter previously and warrior as of late but anything is great, keep 'em coming fox.

Alien will be a very useful guide, I personally don't use alien , but it would be nice to know some of aliens weaknesses especially acidic so people don't get owned so quickly lol

Last edited:

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Respect and big thanks for the great video and effort you just have put into these great videos. ^^

Skellington

Banned
Pretty sure SonicFox has never been banned from TYM. PigoftheHut has been banned for a long time. Why does Pig get front page but our God and Savior gets no front page? Again, this is a serious question. Anyone feel free to riddle me this.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Pretty sure SonicFox has never been banned from TYM. PigoftheHut has been banned for a long time. Why does Pig get front page but our God and Savior gets no front page? Again, this is a serious question. Anyone feel free to riddle me this.
Sonic's free.

Was probably just overlooked, but I'll edit and promote this tomorrow.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
OP UPDATED WITH CASSIE CAGE NUTPUNCH TECH. PREDATOR COMING SOON
not sure I understand what is going on here... all the nut punching is confusing me. This is some kind of combo that starts with a nutpuch that trades, and you then react off the trade?

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
OP UPDATED WITH PREDATOR VOD
Though I don't use these characters, thanks for these sessions. The information you're passing out will no doubt motivate someone to continue pushing the envelope with their own characters. You've shown light on characters people have given up on in XL. Good shit.