What's new

Sonic Fox´s initial thoughts about Injustice 2 chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

RexxyC

what's done is done
You ARE a hater. You turn almost every thread you post in into an unnecessary shitstorm. It's because of people like you that the good players discuss character/tech in their pms and not out there in the open. I can't recall for the life of me how many times this has happened.
No I don't? The fuck are you on about?

Espio

Kokomo
You ARE a hater. You turn almost every thread you post in into an unnecessary shitstorm. It's because of people like you that the good players discuss character/tech in their pms and not out there in the open. I can't recall for the life of me how many times this has happened.
I'm sorry, but that has always been a cop out and always will be one. You see the same negative petty shit on Twitter and argumentative nonsense in some of those private messages. I've discussed this before with people within them. Maybe people including top players should get thicker skin. People not agreeing on the internet or anywhere in life isn't news. Half the time people try arguing with me on here and if I don't care I keep it moving, not gonna throw a fit and stop being positive or socializing cause others say things that I don't agree with. Adults can handle divisive views and keep it moving, children cannot.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I agree with the 2nd paragraph. But how is it hypocritical to not care about some random guys opinion and do care about arguably the best NRS player that has ever lived?

Basically, if Tom Brady (the real Brady not @Tom Brady) were to give his opinion on something related to football, perhaps a new rule or something, most would value his opinion. Especially in comparison to a couch quarterback giving his (or her) opinion.

This doesn't mean Tom Brady's opinion is more VALID, but maybe a little more credible. But it's not even about credibility, it's more about value. Value is subjective, it can only be subjective. That said, you're more likely to value an experts opinion than a non expert. Again, that doesn't mean Tom Brady or SonicFox's opinion(s) are right (an opinion is an opinion), just more interesting to listen to.

Even with all that said, if someone else were to (SERIOUSLY, as in not a satire) do a video just like this, I'd still watch it to hear their opinions. You know why? Because there's nothing else to fucking talk about right now other than speculations.
I can see your points, and I can see the other guys' points as well. Really, here's all I'm going to say: people are acting like this is a bigger deal than it really is. Is it hypocrisy? Perhaps, in some (not all) cases I really do think it is. Others not so much.

Really I just feel that people need to relax about this and stop blowing up every little thing that they see.

RexxyC

what's done is done
"its embarassing that when people look up who the top NRS player is, you're sitting there"

This has to be the biggest haterade statement ive seen on this thread so far. You know damn well you wish it was you sitting there.

You want to blow him up so bad for making a speculation video about characters but you have resulted to just attacking him as a person and are completely off topic.

Its a speculation video, its an opinion, anyone with at least some intelligence understands the difference between someone stating their opinion based on speculation and someone stating facts based on experience.
No, believe it or not, some of us just play fighting games to have fun, not everyone wants to be on the competitive scene. He brought it to this level, he's getting what he bargained for.

I don't think it's as much to do with having thicker skin as it is some people just generally being clueless or stupid. They also do keep it moving at some point. That's why they leave and socialize among one another privately.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I'm sorry, but that has always been a cop out and always will be one. You see the same negative petty shit on Twitter and argumentative nonsense in some of those private messages. I've discussed this before with people within them. Maybe people including top players should get thicker skin. People not agreeing on the internet or anywhere in life isn't news. Half the time people try arguing with me on here and if I don't care I keep it moving, not gonna throw a fit and stop being positive or socializing cause others say things that I don't agree with. Adults can handle divisive views and keep it moving, children cannot.
I mean, I'm not entirely defending good players. They can be just as stubborn as anyone on here if not more so. I remember at one point someone stated many guides in MKX were made by people who didn't know what they were talking about. If that's the case and you think you can do better, make a better guide, don't bash the people who try their best but are possibly still learning. You can argue the case that they get tired of ignorance and complain but they can be just as problematic as well. Some people care enough to complain but not to take action which is just as unproductive.

Some people don't realize on here that if you can disagree with something but don't bash someone for it. This applies for anyone.

E

Eldriken

so
@Eldriken
????
where did i make a tier list
tell me
show me the list
i wanna see number 1 so i can play them

@RexxyC
First show me where I said that you made a tier list.

Speculation or not, other people have had the polar opposite reception with this type of thing that you have.

That's pretty much all I meant, dude. I'm not trying to stir shit up. lol

RexxyC

what's done is done
Oh and to add to that, if you truly dislike me, youve probably have never been to an offline event, therefore i dont really care and I assume your a hater who thinks they know me lmfao
Present yourself better online and I wouldn't see you the way that I do. End of story.

Branden Delio

PSN: C9-Keiji
He brought it to this level, he's getting what he bargained for.
WTF does this even mean?

Ok you dont want to compete, good for you.

Why does that make it embarrassing that when you google best NRS player he is sitting there?

Thats like saying its embarrassing that Lebron or MJ is just sitting there when you google best NBA player.

What's embarassing is that someone with the amount of ignorance that you contain is categorized in the same species as myself.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Then don't ride up on people telling them to meet you offline if they have an issue. If you're gonna be fraudulent, you get what you get.
Bruh you're calling arguably one of the best NRS players of all time fraudulent. No matter your opinion of him fox has the best results in Injustice 1 and MKX hands down. He's earned the right to talk some shit and not be humble. If you can't handle that then that is on you.

It is amazing how much this community overreacts to this kind of stuff lol.

RexxyC

what's done is done
WTF does this even mean?

Ok you dont want to compete, good for you.

Why does that make it embarrassing that when you google best NRS player he is sitting there?

Thats like saying its embarrassing that Lebron or MJ is just sitting there when you google best NBA player.

What's embarassing is that someone with the amount of ignorance that you contain is categorized in the same species as myself.
Why is it embarrassing, have you been reading this whole thing i've had with him here? People at his level regularly wouldn't entertain stuff like that. I may be wrong, but one of the first pro games I ever watched was Injustice Pig v Fox.

The difference between the two is that I see Pig helping people out and even at one had his own video series (he may still have it, I haven't checked in a while), and Fox sits on TYM arguing (wrongly, might I add), about the video he made. I may be wrong, but I personally have never seen Pig argue with someone at this level. That's the difference between a professional and Fox. It would be nice to have a professional at the top of the chain to represent our community.

RexxyC

what's done is done
Bruh you're calling arguably one of the best NRS players of all time fraudulent. No matter your opinion of him fox has the best results in Injustice 1 and MKX hands down. He's earned the right to talk some shit and not be humble. If you can't handle that then that is on you.

It is amazing how much this community overreacts to this kind of stuff lol.
I was talking about his personality, not his results. I've pointed out multiple times that he wins tournaments. Don't try and start shit where there isn't any.

Edit: Also, No-one earns the right to not be humble. That's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.