What's new

General/Other Something I noticed about Sinestros damage scaling...

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Hey all,

I just wanted to bring some attention to attention to Sinestro players or anyone else who is interested.

My BNB is B13, B3, JI3, B23, FS, JI2, B213

Now, that nets you 34% without JI2(37% with JI2).

The problem that I am seeing is if you just do a naked B3 without starting with B13 you still get 34%.

I thought this might have just been a practice lab bug or whatnot, but I have landed both naked B3 and B13 in online play and it is 34% all around.

I've never had this happen with other characters that I can combo into B3 and I know that there is combo damage scaling on moves but to get NOTHING at all on B13 is ridiculous.

Just thought if throw that out there.

Thanks.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey all,

I just wanted to bring some attention to attention to Sinestro players or anyone else who is interested.

The problem that I am seeing is if you just do a naked B3 without starting with B13 you still get 34%.

I thought this might have just been a practice lab bug or whatnot, but I have landed both naked B3 and B13 in online play and it is 34% all around.

I've never had this happen with other characters that I can combo into B3 and I know that there is combo damage scaling on moves but to get NOTHING at all on B13 is ridiculous.

Thanks.
sad but true :(

but its the way you will get 34% started is what the reward is

b13 blows up dashes
where as mb b3 blows up ji2 ji3 etc etc

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
sad but true :(

but its the way you will get 34% started is what the reward is

b13 blows up dashes
where as mb b3 blows up ji2 ji3 etc etc
I've noticed that MB B3 with Sinestro is so damn important to him, even more so than other characters.

People want to rush down Sinestro badly and try to get the jump in. I can't count how many times MB B3 stuffed a Batman player on jump in and led to full combo.

I guess I should keep my mouth shut about the naked B3 and B13. It could be worse, they could lower the damage of the naked B3 to 31 or 32%. It's sort of a win if we look at it that way. =(

Yeah, we talked about it in the combo section, the part I hate the most is how bad the damage scales after Shackles. it's like you can do b3 j3 b213=30% and f2d1 shackles(db1) B3 J3 B213= 26%:(

187x

Noob
Hey all,

Thanks.
i can't never land FS after the b23. is their a trick for it to hit?

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I talked a little bit about this on my mid-screen combo page. Online I definitely recommend the b3 for 34%. Offline I can get b13 b3 almost everytime.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
i can't never land FS after the b23. is their a trick for it to hit?

It's a bit tricky. They have to be at just the right level after hitting the JI3. If you start the B23 too early they will fly over the FS. If you start it when they are too low, when you jump in for the JI2, B213 you will whiff the first hit of the B213 even if you hit the JI2.

Try and start the B23 right around Sinestros neck level if that makes any sense.

187x

Noob
It's a bit tricky. They have to be at just the right level after hitting the JI3. If you start the B23 too early they will fly over the FS. If you start it when they are too low, when you jump in for the JI2, B213 you will whiff the first hit of the B213 even if you hit the JI2.

Try and start the B23 right around Sinestros neck level if that makes any sense.
k thx

meterburn b3 is too important in some matches but it can be deadly especially if you have trait charged, you can do j3 loops for anywhere from 42-53% damage dependiing on combo ender, stage transition and such.