What's new

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!!!!1

Nuke-Nin

Noob
Im a Zatanna player desperately in need of help, Everyone i fight so far online is a spammer so I teleport away and spam Linked Rings...... Obviously I dont win but I try to play as non spammy as possible but it is hard when everyone uses Batman and spams me to death or Green Latern or Ares -_-

could someone help me get better? my GT is BipoIar Pkmn thank you :3

Im a Zatanna player desperately in need of help, Everyone i fight so far online is a spammer so I teleport away and spam Linked Rings...... Obviously I dont win but I try to play as non spammy as possible but it is hard when everyone uses Batman and spams me to death or Green Latern or Ares -_-

could someone help me get better? my GT is BipoIar Pkmn thank you :3

But on a serious note, ask Deg222, he is on XBL. Sadly, im on psn

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I would be glad to help. But I don't know if you want to fight my harley. You could recorda video of your matches and we could see what your doing wrong

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Then zone back, if you ain't using rings and tele to counter zone then you aren't playing Zatanna right. You wouldn't want to play Laos or my Harley. Zoning is part of the game, you have to get in.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I spam rings like thats her only move >:C
You have to understand that she is a keepaway character. Her strongest gameplay is a keepaway game, she is one of the best zoners in the game, she alao has an ok rushdown game.... But yeah if you wanna win you will have to abuse her strong side, which is spam like a bitch.

Also don't feel bad for zoning and keeping your oponent away, omce he gets in with his character i bet he will rudshdown, mix-up and frame trap the shit out of you ;) It's not like you are playing the Kenshi vs Jade MU

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.

But on a serious note, ask Deg222, he is on XBL. Sadly, im on psn
M&M, can't you get a MB fireball out there and get free trait chip/meter build against Batman? Also Levi-TP beats out incoming bats, grapples,etc.
Against Ares Matchup you can literally just sit full screen and crouch all day. If he does a MB fireball d3 and she ducks it. When he tried to MB teleport you can jump back 1 for a punish if he/she is mashes buttons. I usually cancel into dive kick, TP behind for a 50/50. ;)
Green Lantern..Do I honestly need to say anything?
If I'm wrong can someone tag Deg? He and M&M are the Z messiahs here. :p

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
whats up with batman spammers and B3 D3??
B3 is one of their main pressure tools. If they are spamming d3 and your getting hit by it. Then there's a problems you usually don't have to hold b against batman unless he goes for a b23 and I think d3 can be punished

Nuke-Nin

Noob
Ok. I don't really play Zatanna but I used to and I'm actually trying her again. What combos do you use and what do you end with?
pretty much already said xD all I can think to do is Teleport away and Rings, when I teleport behind its always a fail so it's always DB1

on the off chance I am freaking able to land I combo recently i was able to pull of 223 Puppetmaster (MB) Dash foward F3 JI3DB3(MB) and from there I messed it up I meant to spamm F21, B1U3 JI22, D2, repeat

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I dont play zatanna bit it sounds like your a little new to fighting games?
If you are i highly suggest learning about frame data first so you understand the difference between spam and being plus on block.

Nuke-Nin

Noob
Wish me luck on this match! will update with the results (P.S. I suck on P2 side with Zatanna ._.)

EDIT:
Ares vs Zatanna (kill me now)
Ares main tool was the SPAMMING LOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it was the same low kick I kept blocking, keeping us far apart I spammed regular Rings untill i felt like he got the point (he never did!) Teleporting behind him I always failed the B1U3 J2 approach and I decided that if he was going to keep jumping closer than hes gonna PICK UP THOSE DANG CARDS, i would've won earlier but I accidentally meter burned DB3 Zatara Drive opps while at range I used was 223 PUPPETMASTAH MB F3 JI2 you know the rest u_u

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Wish me luck on this match! will update with the results (P.S. I suck on P2 side with Zatanna ._.)

EDIT:
Ares main tool was the SPAMMING LOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it was the same low kick I kept blocking, keeping us far apart I spammed regular Rings untill i felt like he got the point (he never did!) Teleporting behind him I always failed the B1U3 J2 approach and I decided that if he was going to keep jumping closer than hes gonna PICK UP THOSE DANG CARDS, i would've won earlier but I accidentally meter burned DB3 Zatara Drive opps while at range I used was 223 PUPPETMASTAH MB F3 JI2 you know the rest u_u
When he does his projectile try puppet master to slow his momentum. If it hits MB it and go for a combo

Nuke-Nin

Noob
I dont play zatanna bit it sounds like your a little new to fighting games?
If you are i highly suggest learning about frame data first so you understand the difference between spam and being plus on block.
I am not new to fighting games although I am very young for gamers, I have heard of Framedata but the thought of trying to learn it hurt my head Dx

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success

EDIT:
Ok...are you trolling? Ares spamming the lows? Wtf?

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
I'm on xbox and can help you some with Zatanna. My tag is my name on TYM. Also yeah you get several rage quitters from your "spamming," but Zatanna is skillful zoning because you have to judge when they're going to jump, when they're going to attack so you can get them with a Puppet Master MB. And if they even try to jump then hit them in the air with a ring and as they're falling knock them into a Puppet Master MB. It's awfully difficult to land which is what makes her such a zoner who requires skill... unlike Superman and a few other spamming characters.