What's new

Tech Some sick Nightwing tech.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
@Braindead
This is that flying grayson
tech that i found.
Dude I found a much better setup to get this. It's simple and consistent and only sacrifices like 2% damage off a regular BnB.
After B3 in Staff simply do J2 J2 d2xxFlying Grayson.
If you hit the d2 while you are under the opponent the knockdown will be close, and you can start all those cross-up/no-cross-up shenannigans.
So a simple combo like 1F1xxGround Pound B3 J2 J2 D2xxFG does 39%. With Ji2 it does 42% I think. And you get this close knockdown. It's so good man I haven't looked much yet to see all that we can get out of it but what you found already is so good and anyway at least it doesn't knock down your opponent back to full screen after your combo. It can become like the new BnB in Staff Stance.

I'll make a video later today and post it.

@gpmoney read this shit lol.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Dude I found a much better setup to get this. It's simple and consistent and only sacrifices like 2% damage off a regular BnB.
After B3 in Staff simply do J2 J2 d2xxFlying Grayson.
If you hit the d2 while you are under the opponent the knockdown will be close, and you can start all those cross-up/no-cross-up shenannigans.
So a simple combo like 1F1xxGround Pound B3 J2 J2 D2xxFG does 39%. With Ji2 it does 42% I think. And you get this close knockdown. It's so good man I haven't looked much yet to see all that we can get out of it but what you found already is so good and anyway at least it doesn't knock down your opponent back to full screen after your combo. It can become like the new BnB in Staff Stance.

I'll make a video later today and post it.

@gpmoney read this shit lol.
Ya bro hit me up with the video because i hit d2 into fg all the time and i don't get it. 0.o