What's new

Tech Some sick Nightwing tech.

macro

Eezeepeezee
So i don't know alot about this tech but this is it when you do EF cancel into and do FG your opponent will start rolling in the air next to you and when you both hit the ground he will be next to you but now you can start your mixups so when the opponent
hits the ground he will continue to roll so if you hit F you will look back and crossup your opponent if you jump you will reset your self so you can do stuff like this
JF2 F213 EF C FG F J2 BNB

Noob
So i don't know alot about this tech but this is it when you do EF cancel into and do FG your opponent will start rolling in the air next to you and when you both hit the ground he will be next to you but now you can start your mixups so when the opponent
hits the ground he will continue to roll so if you hit F you will look back and crossup your opponent if you jump you will reset your self so you can do stuff like this
JF2 F213 EF C FG F J2 BNB
you might want to explain yourself a bit better, or add a vid, cause this is a tad confusing =S

Noob
can i just say NW is the coolest character ever... just look at the crazy things he can do...

Aight let me take this to the lab see what other cool stuff i can find from this

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I know Bane has a similar thing using his MB VU in the corner which leads to pretty much inescapable grab set-ups, but yeah this is really cool.

Noob
You can cancel the staff out to a flip kick for a cross up if your opponent is getting smart on it... but the timing is somewhat sensetive... if you do it just a tad later either your opponent tumbles further then you want or he just goes flying out so its def hard to do online but offline with enouth pratice seems very viable mix up

Noob
I dont want to be double posting here but this seems interesting.. so heres what it seems to be a mixup fiesta that you can link up to this mixup this is what im testing atm and seems to be really hard to block.

so you do this mix up as so: Bnb into EF cancel to FG, when the opponent is tumbling like macro shows in the vid he goes back to being in front of you, then Ex Flip kick to cross him up again into J3, 3, EF, B2 Spark cancel dash foward into another MB flipkick and it goes round and round or if you see he is gonna block the MB flip just let the spark go for a oki... seems pretty good and viable to me

macro

Eezeepeezee
I dont want to be double posting here but this seems interesting.. so heres what it seems to be a mixup fiesta that you can link up to this mixup this is what im testing atm and seems to be really hard to block.

so you do this mix up as so: Bnb into EF cancel to FG, when the opponent is tumbling like macro shows in the vid he goes back to being in front of you, then Ex Flip kick to cross him up again into J3, 3, EF, B2 Spark cancel dash foward into another MB flipkick and it goes round and round or if you see he is gonna block the MB flip just let the spark go for a oki... seems pretty good and viable to me
Great stuff and thanks for helping me out with this. ^.^

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Thinking about it, can you link into it again, or does FG only have that kind of effect on grounded opponents?

Noob
Great stuff and thanks for helping me out with this. ^.^
no, Thank you for sharing. the tech is pretty nice, unfortunally online it seems way to hard to time it down cause the effect is not constant theres 3 diferent outcomes to this like i said. but offline, if you can master it, witch it doesnt seem very hard to do, theres some real mixup potential here, the best so far is the staff cancel into ex flipkick in my opinion from what i experimented so far because it leaves you ready for more mix ups...

if you stay in staff you will get staff mix up sure but if you land a hit your staff Bnb will most likely end up putting you neutral with your opponent unless your in the corner.. but if you flip kick you can go into the B2 mix up again witch for me is really the best cause it keeps you in his trail and always atacking and pressuring... most ppl will end up being eaten alive by mix ups since NW has so many options with the B2 mix up, from Oki to crossup to grab tomore pressure, you name it