What's new

Tech Some more resets

Hi again. So I have been thinking about a new reset. What I had in mind is Cyrax's net, which if used second time in a combo will stun the opponent for the stagger state. Shackles work similar, so I thought: I can pick them up with a trait after the second Shackles knocks them of their feet - that is what came out:

LAME!!!That's right - it doesn't work in this game) But I've got some useful stuff to think about. And that is an OTG:

Pig Of The Hut
WoundCowboy
JHCRANE 14
L0rdoftheFLY
Under_The_Mayo
LEGEND

LEGEND

YES!
Weird, i didn't get the notification for being tagged in this thread. I'll check this stuff out after i eat

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
me neither. I experimented with this a little while ago. I saw someone post that you can combo after d3 trait but never did that combo. Thanks.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hi again. So I have been thinking about a new reset. What I had in mind is Cyrax's net, which if used second time in a combo will stun the opponent for the stagger state. Shackles work similar, so I thought: I can pick them up with a trait after the second Shackles knocks them of their feet - that is what came out:

LAME!!!That's right - it doesn't work in this game) But I've got some useful stuff to think about. And that is an OTG:

@Pig Of The Hut
@WoundCowboy
@JHCRANE 14
@L0rdoftheFLY
@Under_The_Mayo
@LEGEND
Wait I'm confused

It should say 5 hits but it says 4

Shackles d3 trait d2 trait shackles

Actually 6

What gives?

Is that legit 2 shackles?

Wait I'm confused

It should say 5 hits but it says 4

Shackles d3 trait d2 trait shackles

Actually 6

What gives?

Is that legit 2 shackles?
Shackles d3 is the first combo - it ends in the fall animation of the sweep, the trait starts a new combo) This is a BLOCKABLE reset as it is shown in the beginning of the video, the same works for Shakcles d3 trait d1 Shackles, I just didn't do the Shackles in the begining.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I'm playing with this, and maybe I'm screwing it up but I don't think it works. Put them in shackles, and then set the AI to crouch block always. You can hit them with the D3, but the trait will not juggle. It's blocked every time. The combo counter is lower than it should be because some of those hits aren't actually comboing. I think.

I'm playing with this, and maybe I'm screwing it up but I don't think it works. Put them in shackles, and then set the AI to crouch block always. You can hit them with the D3, but the trait will not juggle. It's blocked every time. The combo counter is lower than it should be because some of those hits aren't actually comboing. I think.
Guys, this is BLOCKABLE, I thought everyone got this from the beginning of the video.If the opponent doesn't block you can hit them with one of these resets into Shackles, if he blocks you simply have a combo ending with a standing reset:)

i have been doing something similar to this full screen MB impact event, shackles, MB fear blast (or regular, i just use MB version because its easier to time online), trait, shackles . its nice ta know this is possible up close as well

i have been doing something similar to this full screen MB impact event, shackles, MB fear blast (or regular, i just use MB version because its easier to time online), trait, shackles . its nice ta know this is possible up close as well
Yeah, it's almost the same, Blockable right before the trait. After a sweep it is just unexpected, cause the think they fell and won't block sometimes but either try to input wake up or a back dash:)

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Ah see, when he blocked it in the video, I thought that was just because maybe you did it at the wrong time or something. My mistake.