What's new

Tech - High Tech Some HT Corpse Hop Ideas

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
This looks really really cool but it reminds me when I made a tech thread for Jade. I had corpse hops that worked in the wall and whilst it's cool to mess with your opponent and catch them off guard, you're also giving up the corner advantage - which I would imagine that's what Jacqui can't afford to give up. Very cool though, good stuff! :)

Last edited:

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
This looks really really cool but it reminds me when I made a tech thread for Jade. I had corpse hops that worked in the wall and whilst it's cool to mess with your opponent and catch them off guard, you're also giving up the corner advantage. - which I would imagine that's what Jacqui can't afford to give up. Very cool though, good stuff! :)
Very true you do lose corner advantage but you have have options to throw them back In the corner as well . only if your opponent guess wrong on overhead /low starters you can put them back in the corner in go from there with Jacqui s pressure

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Very true you do lose corner advantage but you have have options to throw them back In the corner as well . only if your opponent guess wrong on overhead /low starters you can put them back in the corner in go from there
True, or wake up if they know about this or have great reactions. Or they might delay wakeup. Looks really really cool though! :)