What's new

Tech Some flash tech.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Hey guys i have decide to post some tech that i feel will help all flash players develop a high level "meta" game.

First is stuffing wake ups. i know @AK Pig Of The Hut is always like, why is no flash doing this stuff. flash has the tools to completely shut down your wake up game if it is not fully invincible. using standing 3 and f3 are the best imo at stuffing wake ups. the worst is f2 for some reason and d1 and b2 are solid. the timing is different for each knocked down but once you get used to the timing you can almost pressure certain characters for free on wake up (DD, aqauman, raven).

2nd is unclashable mix ups in the corner. have you every launched someone with a cross up LC and wanted to keep it unclashable? whell you have to reverse the inputs of the f3 to b3 or MB SP to FLying uppercut and hold away from the corner to keep it unclashable. really good tech and since i have started using it i've killed in the 2nd round with just two bars, its ridiculous.

3rd is "just frame" vortex midscreen. basically timing your d1 right after a LK on hit makes it so they have to respect it on it. this allows you to 50/50 them after LK on hit once you condition your opponent to respect you. this is easily my most used tech out of the bunch and have literally vortexed people no meter first life bar like i was batgirl or KF and go into the 2nd life bar with full meter, its huge guys.

@AK Harold
@SEV
@SaJa
@BoricuaHeat
@Master D.
@SidTheHaze
@FOREVER BALLIN
@Xenrail

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
@Zyphox Early valentines day present hoorah!

Awesome post man, good to know you confirmed a lot of our normals can stuff wake ups (only get d1 and sometimes b2 to work often). Also unclashables for days and reversing inputs yessssss, and I didn't even think a d1 could connect after LK this makes going between sonic pound and the former in meterless combos that much more intimidating.

What I absolutely love about your tech is the applicability to online, I can not get most of my stuff (or anyone's else's for that matter) online. It may be a special case just for me but I believe hitting a button at just the right time after a combo's done while not even taking much of a risk is a lot more reassuring than say dropping a combo midway wasting a bar while trying to apply some crazy new knockdown scenario.

Either way it's great to have you back posting videos and I am rooting for ya to win any future tournaments joined my friend, good stuff! Now I gotta get off my ass and finish some tech haha.

Last edited: