What's new

Tech Some anti wake up tech with Nightwing.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
sooo, neutral jumping reverses the controls?

that was after a d2 right?

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Damn, you're on a fuckin roll, good shit bro. Keep em coming.

I've been out of town for the past week so I haven't been able to mess around with all these goodies you've been putting out, but I can't wait. Also, I have some stuff I wanna show you when I get back. 41 percent off the staff overhead pop up << can't for the life of me remember the notations right now. Annd my death reset :) well not death but it hurts.

@macro

@D nation

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Haha as if Nightwing needed more shit in the corner :joker:
Good stuff, I guess if someone tech rolled they would get out of the corner though. Did you try that?

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
:') my lil macro is all grown up making his own tech and shit... You get em son lol

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Did you test it with most wake ups? I'm mostly referring to batgirl lol. That bitch gives me trouble on wake up.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Even if this only worked on zod and mmh's push, I'd be happy. Not having to use meter to kill/destroy their wake ups would be nice. I'm especially curious if this works on ravens wu's and cyborgs lil uppercut. Text or vid, either or works for me.

Edit. Or if it will reverse the direction on cyborgs mb grapple

Last edited:

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
So normally with situations like this you only end up midscreen BECAUSE they wake up. Meaning, if they don't wake up.. you put yourself in the corner correct? If not, i can see this begin viable.

macro

Eezeepeezee
So normally with situations like this you only end up midscreen BECAUSE they wake up. Meaning, if they don't wake up.. you put yourself in the corner correct? If not, i can see this begin viable.
That is true but later i found a vortex with the 2 anti wake up teck that i will be posting later.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Did you test it with most wake ups? I'm mostly referring to batgirl lol. That bitch gives me trouble on wake up.
this does work on Batgirl if she does the bat wheel it will cross her up but if she does the smoke bomb you will jump on
the wall side but you will still block it so then you can punish.:eek:

macro

Eezeepeezee
Even if this only worked on zod and mmh's push, I'd be happy. Not having to use meter to kill/destroy their wake ups would be nice. I'm especially curious if this works on ravens wu's and cyborgs lil uppercut. Text or vid, either or works for me.

Edit. Or if it will reverse the direction on cyborgs mb grapple
Btw this 1f2 tech works with most of the cast I've tested Batman Batgirl Zod Raven Cyborg.
I also tested it on Death Stroke but i does not work on him.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Btw this 1f2 tech works with most of the cast I've tested Batman Batgirl Zod Raven Cyborg.
I also tested it on Death Stroke but i does not work on him.

Its gonna take some getting used to, i can't get the wake ups to reverse the way i want them to right now arggg! Im practicing on raven then cyborgs uppercut and grapple.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Its gonna take some getting used to, i can't get the wake ups to reverse the way i want them to right now arggg! Im practicing on raven then cyborgs uppercut and grapple.
Cybogs was a weird one because the uppercut you have to JF then hold back to block it.
but for raven you will be on the wall side anyways. So i think might just be better trying to stuff that one.