What's new

General/Other Solomon Grundy Movelist Anlaysis

loogie

Noob
BF2 functions as the 360º+K from Zangief in SF2, except it has tons of armor. At least he walked like nothing happened through a bulletspread from deathstroke. His gadget is a grab, but it Doesn't look like it could be linked. The cleaverspins will help us with our mix-ups and juggling.
cleaver spin is at least a -20 on block ...
the bf3 (the walk and grab) has armor but you have to get in within it's range otherwise you miss and whiff punish on it is too easy, also ducking opponents can escape it. so if Deathstroke is shooting low machine gun bullets then Grundy takes the hits and whiffs the grab - worse case scenario :)
I've played Grundy for 9 hours straight over two days, on the latest build (pre-release copy with full roster) and if any of you guys want more info I can pm you because there are certain things that some wouldn't want them to be spoiled.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
cleaver spin is at least a -20 on block ...
the bf3 (the walk and grab) has armor but you have to get in within it's range otherwise you miss and whiff punish on it is too easy, also ducking opponents can escape it. so if Deathstroke is shooting low machine gun bullets then Grundy takes the hits and whiffs the grab - worse case scenario :)
I've played Grundy for 9 hours straight over two days, on the latest build (pre-release copy with full roster) and if any of you guys want more info I can pm you because there are certain things that some wouldn't want them to be spoiled.
loogie

I need you to post a pic of your game box, disc and your username on a piece of paper in the following thread to verify your early copy. Do that an You'll have free reign to post whatever you want so long as its not story or unlock spoilers. Its my compromise to meet the board halfway while still keeping those who don't actually own it from getting attention. Go to the thread below with your stuff and you can fill the boards with technical stuff.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/if-you-have-an-early-copy-post-proof-and-you-can-post-info-if.29976/

loogie

Noob
loogie

I need you to post a pic of your game box, disc and your username on a piece of paper in the following thread to verify your early copy. Do that an You'll have free reign to post whatever you want so long as its not story or unlock spoilers. Its my compromise to meet the board halfway while still keeping those who don't actually own it from getting attention. Go to the thread below with your stuff and you can fill the boards with technical stuff.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/if-you-have-an-early-copy-post-proof-and-you-can-post-info-if.29976/
Done

loogie

Noob
loogie
Disc too dude, but yeah post the revised pic with the disc and get to posting.
Board is about to swim in info.
I actually have to take the disc OUT of my PS3 ????
no dude, too lazy for that and the disc aint leaving the console!!!!! :p
anyway there is just one day left and the game will be released officially - so I won't be posting anything until then.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I actually have to take the disc OUT of my PS3 ????
no dude, too lazy for that and the disc aint leaving the console!!!!! :p
anyway there is just one day left and the game will be released officially - so I won't be posting anything until then.
Yeah I'm throttling down now. I tried to mod every forum yesterday and its too much. Go ahead and post. Its good enough.