What's new

SoCal Regionals 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates Thread

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
SonicFox is going on a family vacation and REO said they chose to send the YOMI guys with the best chances of winning.
Which apparently didn't include djt as saltface previously mentioned, idk who's making the decisions but seems silly to excluded a top 5 player.

But hey, yomi is a business and is clearly being run as such.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
If there are any serious errors with pools, let myself or Valle know. Things are still early but it will be final before you know it.

As far as "X pool is harder than Y pool" goes, this bracket is just ridiculous. There are too many talented MKX players for anybody to have an easy ride.
I pointed this out on Twitter but llumiya and I are I believe the only players from BC going and we're in the same pool and play first match

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Which apparently didn't include djt as saltface previously mentioned, idk who's making the decisions but seems silly to excluded a top 5 player.

And apparently it includes Trepound? Who is a good player, don't get me wrong, but has had nearly 0 solid tournament performances so far...

I pointed this out on Twitter but llumiya and I are I believe the only players from BC going and we're in the same pool and play first match
Pool E + Kelowna reporting in.

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye

I see DJT at the top of Pool A though. Unless there was a last minute change?

Who is making the decisions at Yomi? They are doing a poor piss job, sending DJT at a tournament is guaranteed money. Is burger king also putting his own money?

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
Why are yall so worried about how YOMI spends their money? If you want a certain player to go then sponsor him.
Because if certain yomi players don't show up, it's less hype for certain fans. Just like if new england didn't play tom brady or broncos didn't play peyton, fans would be questioning the logic in that decision.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
So who are the 5 yomi have sent?
Slayer, Mike, King, trepound and?

DJT is the only other name there that I can see, but apparently he's paid for himself. Is MIT going?

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
I see PL locked up that #13 seed wuahahhaha.

also someone doesnt like coach steve... i still predict him to come out of that pool even as a 7 seed.

trepound good luck youre gonna need it

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
SonicFox is going on a family vacation and REO said they chose to send the YOMI guys with the best chances of winning.
Actually, Yomi is only sending MIT Slayer & Michael Angelo. They wanted to give our other members a chance to win

I'm pretty sure if they were just sending the people with the best chances of winning me and Denzell would've been sent.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
Actually, Yomi is only sending MIT Slayer & Michael Angelo. They wanted to give our other members a chance to win

I'm pretty sure if they were just sending the people with the best chances of winning me and Denzell would've been sent.
yeah but you and djt are going anyway, so how does that work lol.

@YOMI RM SaltFace is wrong about the situation. DJT, me, and Mike were paid to be sent there (originally slayer and not DJT but slayer paid for himself). @YOMI FOREVER KING hit us up bro so we know the situation with ya. Me, mike, slayer, and DJT are all confirmed. Also, king is right that the people being sent were being sent with hopes of them getting their first major win (also mike and slayer want to go home for a bit as well).

Last edited: