What's new

SoCal Regionals 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates Thread

Why does it matter what character won? The guy won a major simple as that and all this crying and butt hurt because it was Kung Lao is infant behaviour, as usual in this community.

If it was, Quan, there be salt, same with Tanya, Shinnok....blah, blah. No matter what, nobody is happy whether someone wins or loses in NRS games.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Why does it matter what character won? The guy won a major simple as that and all this crying and butt hurt because it was Kung Lao is infant behaviour, as usual in this community.

If it was, Quan, there be salt, same with Tanya, Shinnok....blah, blah. No matter what, nobody is happy whether someone wins or loses in NRS games.
i have to agree with this

Embestone

Stoen
F0xy proving why having a great Neutral game and patience is the key to being the best in this game, something I've noticed he and DJT both share.

I honestly think people don't realize this, a game with so much dirty pressure and vortexes, the best way to win is to, as F0xy puts it, "Deny Victory".

Tweedy

Noob
Kung Lao could be the worst character in the game and people would complain about him. If Foxy put the same amount of effort into a dozen other MKX characters, he'd do the same thing. Stay butthurt.