What's new

So. Who's Karin?

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Well when I see Karin I think of her Rekkas, and the only character close enough to having rekkas in Injustice 2 is Red Hood. The problem here though is that Injustice 2 is a game that relies on fullscreen projectile zoning/counterzoning so trying to find a 'Karin' type character in this game will be tough.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
@EntropicByDesign buddy of mine mained Karin and now Black Adam and says he is the closest thing, alongside Superman who I think fits what you're describing perfectly, with the added benefit of laser zoning and top 5 damage.

CatWoman is also perfect for what you're saying, and yes she will get nerfed, but I think it'll be more adjustments to her damage and J2, frames of strings I don't think will get effected at all.

Da Tac0

GT: C88 Taco
Robin was one of my day one potential mains, but I just dont click with him for some reason. On paper he ticks all the boxes, but in game, i just never found myself enjoying playing him.

I know its CRAZY early, but I wish Sub had some more obvious strengths. Not gonna lie, I miss MKX's b2, lol.

Not a bad idea. Ive played him a little and he's interesting. He has a really unique feel and timing to his stuff. He has a pretty high level of required execution too if I understand correctly.
I play flash and I wouldn't say high level but I would say it takes getting use to like d12xdb3 and you gotta master his mix up with df3 and b22 lightening run cancel

Alkaline

in·jus·tice, noun: a lack of fairness
i mained karin in SFV and ended up maining scarecrow in I2. at first it seems like they're both strong footsie characters, but they actually play quite differently.

but personally i think the most similar character to karin is actually atrocitus. i'm surprised no one has mentioned him yet. he was my day 1 character and i played him for the first 3 weeks or so of I2. his walk speed always felt good to me and his neutral is very strong. also his f223 with trait out is reminiscent of karin in v-trigger as you have mixups at the end and options on hit, but you also have ways to back out and make it safe.