What's new

So who stuck with their pre-release main and who didn't?

Did you stick with your pre-release main?

• I play exactly who I said I would.

Votes: 94 63.9%
  • No they weren't right for me/what I expected.

Votes: 29 19.7%
  • In a character crisis right now.

Votes: 24 16.3%

• Total voters

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
I stuck with flash but ended up taking aquaman as a secondary, I am having a wee character crisis right now with a lot of the roster tho

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Wanted to main Firestorm and I ended up with him as a secondary. Currently playing mostly Robin, Scarecrow and Brainiac and can't decide who I want to put all my time in to. I have the most fun with Brainiac, but it's really taking years off my life. I certainly don't feel he's the worst character in the game like I've heard from some people, though.

Ultimately, assuming I like his playstyle, I really want to main Black Manta. That's the #1 character I wanted to see in this game.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
I'm sticking with Robin, even though he currently has a really hard life in the world of Injustice 2. I do like to lab various characters though as you can see from some of my other posts. Brainiac and Captain Cold have interested me, and I dabbled with Ivy for fun.
When am I going to get a taste of that Robin? Quit ducking me boy

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
I liked all female chars before release (especially Harley) and ended up maining Supergirl. Trying to drop her for something else because she sucks. My Harley is garbo.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
i thought i'd be playing poison ivy but ended up going with aquaman, but he's kinda boring so i'm trying to make catwoman my main now. she's alot of fun.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
FATE WILL NOT SPARE YOU FROM GETTING RAPED BY SUPERMAN
and aquaman.
and black adam.
and atrocious.
and catwoman.
and deadshot.

Really though, it could've been worse, Fate could've been the new Balanced Kenshi and he isn't. He can actually play his game against half the cast instead of no one at all.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
and aquaman.
and black adam.
and atrocious.
and catwoman.
and deadshot.

Really though, it could've been worse, Fate could've been the new Balanced Kenshi and he isn't. He can actually play his game against half the cast instead of no one at all.
I agree, I think Fate is pretty good. His flaw isn't that he's bad, his only flaw is that these better characters like Deadshot who has better zoning and a far superior up close game. If anything redundancy is his biggest enemy rather than Fate specific issues. I still like him, he's fun and stylish, and he's good in his own right. But I'm probably dropping him and AM both for Sub.

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
I had hopes for Poison Ivy cuz of her K.Frost similarities, Captain Cold cuz I just like his design.. and Scarecrow cuz he looked real cool.

Hated Poison Ivy out the gate. Felt like Frost with no soul.

Captain Cold was boring to play, imo.

Scarecrow stuck. I enjoy his playstyle and neutral heavy play suits me cuz 12 years of competitive SF.

Thought I'd play Blue Beetle before the game came out. Played him exclusively for 2 weeks straight but his playstyle really wasn't mixing with me so thought I'd switch it up. Dabbled with almost every character for about 5 mins but once I got to Canary, I. COULD. NOT. PUT. HER. DOWN

She's soo fun to play and I really think she's insanely good with her mixups and mobility. Been using her ever since and still go back to Beetle, Swamp Thing, Cold, and Firestorm, but I really enjoy Canary the most

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Ugh how much I like Sub is just gonna make or break this game for me. I think this game is good and still think it's fun, and the DC universe is my favorite fictional world by FAR, but i just have yet to love the way any of the characters play. Iv tried Batman(my favorite character in anything), Aquaman, Fate, Robin, Deadshot, Bane, Superman, Wonder Woman, and I just don't love playing them. I think Fate is fun but even then learning his tech and combos wasn't fun, it just felt like a chore I had to complete before actually playing and having fun. With Sub, as much as I bitched about him on various subjects, I played pretty much all Sub for 2 years in MKX, I enjoyed the game a lot when I used him, I enjoyed watching him be played and trying to incorporate what other Subs were doing into my game plan, and I liked learning all his tech and matchups, it was fun, not a chore. I even had fun fighting D'Vorah or one of his bad matchups because I'd rather have lost with him than won with someone else. Fingers crossed I like him again.

Sorry for coming off so emo, I'm not shitting on INJ 2, I think it's very good, just haven't found my character yet.