What's new

Guide - Shirai Ryu So What's the Consensus On Takeda Shirai Ryu

ErmacMKX

Noob
I need a new main besides Ermac. I've always wanted to try Takeda's S.R version but was put off by people saying how bad he was. Honestly though he doesn't look to be that bad and actually fun to use. Think he's a viable option? I don't need a Kung Lao just someone who can pull of cool combos and is fun to use online.

If you guys can list some Pros and Cons to him that would be helpful.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I need a new main besides Ermac. I've always wanted to try Takeda's S.R version but was put off by people saying how bad he was. Honestly though he doesn't look to be that bad and actually fun to use. Think he's a viable option? I don't need a Kung Lao just someone who can pull of cool combos and is fun to use online.

If you guys can list some Pros and Cons to him that would be helpful.
def check the main general takeda thread and the SR spec thread.. read from page one up until today. - im not saying this in negative way btw, like i even go back and re read them time and time again cause theres alot of info in there over the span of time to where you can really get an understanding of how people are playing him, how they are making him progress, and what is needed to at least make him competitive.

OPINIONS on pros, cons , etc from people who play him and those that dont. so you have both sides of the fence.

id say he is VERY fun yet VERY frustrating at times and basically bounces from soild mid tier to low tier with the other cast's buff/nerfs going around.
Also check out the video threads . alot of good tech in there as well. Welcome to the fold man... hope you stay .