What's new

Question - Kotal Kahn So what happens when kotal drinks aliens heart blood?

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Y'all are over thinking this. It's like asking why Johnny would fatality his own family, or why Mileena's face jaws changed between MK9 and MK10. Just roll with it.

Last edited:

Israfel

Designer for BxA
He's going to get his face, esophagus and stomach burned away, but he'll just shrug it off 'cuz he is KOTAL KAHN. #prayforthekahn'smercy

The Alien is a Xenomorph/Baraka combination, (let's call him/her/it "Xaraka",) so perhaps the acidic blood is diluted due to being mixed with Tarkatan blood?

@xarakamaka
Does this mean that @xarakamaka is illuminati and he knew about this the whole time?

jackempty0

Born on a Monday
Right, which makes it even worse. They couldn't give him some more character, like he's some cyborg who couldn't escape the cyber-initiative but retained some of his humanity. So he goes and hunts down what's left of Sektor and Cyrax to download their fighting styles and memories in hopes of learning something about himself and any humanity they had. Reads some old scrolls about former Lin-Kuei Grandmasters and desperately tries to take one of their names to hang on to his humanity. NOPE Tri-Borg cuz three robots
i just wish they named him steve

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
about the OP

simple, add extra animation, where before KK drinks it, camera shows alien smirking.

Then KK stops, looks at it (with a smile too, or not) and still drinks the blood without breaking eye contact with alien

Yes, I know I should be a developer

EmperorP

THE BRIGGZ
I think this is just
Right, which makes it even worse. They couldn't give him some more character, like he's some cyborg who couldn't escape the cyber-initiative but retained some of his humanity. So he goes and hunts down what's left of Sektor and Cyrax to download their fighting styles and memories in hopes of learning something about himself and any humanity they had. Reads some old scrolls about former Lin-Kuei Grandmasters and desperately tries to take one of their names to hang on to his humanity. NOPE Tri-Borg cuz three robots[/QUOTE I think this is another borg, he jst picked up the scrap left left from the Og borgs and upgraded itself thus becoming a triborg

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
about the OP

simple, add extra animation, where before KK drinks it, camera shows alien smirking.

Then KK stops, looks at it (with a smile too, or not) and still drinks the blood without breaking eye contact with alien

Yes, I know I should be a developer
Guile theme plays*