What's new

Question - Kotal Kahn So what happens when kotal drinks aliens heart blood?

Solignac

Noob
Tri-Borg is the official name of the character. It's variations are Cyrax, Sektor & Smoke.
Right, which makes it even worse. They couldn't give him some more character, like he's some cyborg who couldn't escape the cyber-initiative but retained some of his humanity. So he goes and hunts down what's left of Sektor and Cyrax to download their fighting styles and memories in hopes of learning something about himself and any humanity they had. Reads some old scrolls about former Lin-Kuei Grandmasters and desperately tries to take one of their names to hang on to his humanity. NOPE Tri-Borg cuz three robots

Last edited:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Right, which makes it even worse. They couldn't give him some more character, like he's some cyborg who couldn't escape the cyber-initiative but retained some of his humanity. So he goes and hunts down what's left of Sektor and Cyrax to download their fighting styles and memories in hopes of learning something about himself and any humanity they had. Reads some old scrolls about former Lin-Kuei Grandmasters and desperately tries to take one of their names to hang on to his humanity. NOPE Tri-Borg cuz three robots
Yup, sounds good to me. :coffee:

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Tri-Borg is the next gen Chameleon.

Solignac

Noob
On the day stages, the sun will grant him immunity to the blood.
On night stages, he gets the passive tick.
#bannightstages

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Going off the the fatalities, people should be more concerned about Mileena...

Or Jax.

Or Reptile.

Or Jacqui.

Or Johnny.

Or Kano.

Or Kitana.

Or Kenshi.

Or Liu Kang.

Or Subzero.

Or Tanya.

Or Goro.

Or Ferra.

Or... actually i'm now like 110% sure they're going to come up with a reason as to why it won't have acid blood.

xZoro

War God.
Going off the the fatalities, people should be more concerned about Mileena...

Or Jax.

Or Reptile.

Or Jacqui.

Or Johnny.

Or Kano.

Or Kitana.

Or Kenshi.

Or Liu Kang.

Or Subzero.

Or Tanya.

Or Goro.

Or Ferra.

Or... actually i'm now like 110% sure they're going to come up with a reason as to why it won't have acid blood.
Or Takeda.

Or Kitana.

Or Scorpion.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
I honestly can't imagine a single fatality on Xaraka. But I'm sure they will incorporate the fact that he is part Tarkatan to the reason why a character doesn't melt themselves while performing a fatality.