What's new

So the Roster is Confirmed but..

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
The scary thing is that the dude in that link stated DLC weeks before they were announced and mentioned Liu Kang.

Another scary thing is that he said Reiko is the big bad.

I don't know how I would feel about this if true.

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
they're totally adding another row. the question is probably the unlockable fighter which is probably liu kang. the next row will consist of:
smoke
sindel
rain
stryker
fuijin
cyrax
sektor
kabal
nightwolf
reiko
frost
baraka

all the dlc will be featured similar to Injustice in it's own squares that go up the middle or something. They will want them featured prominently.
Sorry bro, but I think that's a stretch for all of those characters. 12 more characters and 3 variations each? I don't think so.

they're totally adding another row. the question is probably the unlockable fighter which is probably liu kang. the next row will consist of:

smoke
rain

all the dlc will be featured similar to Injustice in it's own squares that go up the middle or something. They will want them featured prominently.
Fixed.
A vertical row maybe, it's way more likely imo.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
There is 1 more FREE SLOT, Goro is a DLC and can't steal a slot from main roster
and i think the last one is Shang Tsung like in the video posted B4

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I really hope Goro is his own character and isn't sharing real estate with Kintaro (eww) or Sheeva (I love her, but let Goro be his own character, he rarely gets to be playable after all).

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
There is no mystery row, there is no Shang, there is no 12+dlc
There 24+Goro on release and 4 dlc at a later date.
There will be one dlc following to make an even 30
Those other characters shown in the trailer are cameos
You aren't getting cyborgs because Predator exist
Stop the delusion
I agree that this is what we know and that some people are predicting things that can only disappoint them.

However, you can't really claim what you just said either without official confirmation or insidee info, there could actually be one secret character or 12 DLCs. That we don't know for sure yet.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I agree that this is what we know and that some people are predicting things that can only disappoint them.

However, you can't really claim what you just said either without official confirmation or insidee info, there could actually be one secret character or 12 DLCs. That we don't know for sure yet.
They aren't doing 12 dlc, the secret unlock is Liu Kang

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
They aren't doing 12 dlc, the secret unlock is Liu Kang
And how do you know that, because of the "leaks"?

How could anyone possibly know the maximum number of DLCs we'll get? They could be waiting for sales number before creating the next batch and no leaker in the world could know it in advance. You claim these things like Ed Boon himself confirmed it, though trolly as he is I wouldn't believe him either. :p

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
And how do you know that, because of the "leaks"?

How could anyone possibly know the maximum number of DLCs we'll get? They could be waiting for sales number before creating the next batch and no leaker in the world could know it in advance. You claim these things like Ed Boon himself confirmed it, though trolly as he is I wouldn't believe him either. :p
Do you really think this game will have 40+ characters?

I would love 40+ chars, they made a whole lot of money in the last two games they should have the kind of staff size FPS/sports games have and give us a gigantic roster

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Do you really think this game will have 40+ characters?
No, not at all, I'd even be surprised if we got more than 2 other DLCs (like Injustice), but even then I don't know it FOR SURE, and neither do you, besides if you know something I don't that the devs announced or confirmed.

There is no actual reason why they couldn't be doing more DLC or having another secret character no one knows about. I am expecting 24+Goro+Kombat Pass, but why not just wait and see?

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
No, not at all, I'd even be surprised if we got more than 2 other DLCs (like Injustice), but even then I don't know it FOR SURE, and neither do you, besides if you know something I don't that the devs announced or confirmed.

There is no actual reason why they couldn't be doing more DLC or having another secret character no one knows about. I am expecting 24+Goro+Kombat Pass, but why not just wait and see?
Just wait and see