What's new

So the Roster is Confirmed but..

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
Maybe Shang is in the game but unlockable. They did say there will be an unlockable character, we just don't know if it will be one or two.

C88 Nailgun Facelift

I will give you a warriors death.
https://plus.google.com/106490169033511949558/posts

Look at the comments and the date on the mk videos..Could be lucky guesses though..
This kid was actually commenting on MY video, I am the game zombie. And if you look through his previous comments he went from saying "he played the game at 'sony' (whatever the fuck that means" to saying his friend played it and knows the roster... but yet didn't know about tanya....who is being released 2nd out of the 4... tremor jason and predator were literally 3 of the top four most popular voted dlc... c'mon people... as for MY list. my sources shall remain anonymous, but the roster is NOT larger than the slots on screen.
And to all the people in here with the "what ifs" and hypothetical-es:
What if we can breath in space but the government tells us we can't so we cannot escape??!?!?!?!!?!?

Last edited:

aldazo

Waiting for Havik

Look at the comments and the date on the mk videos..Could be lucky guesses though..
According to him, maybe we will see more than 24 roster :eek::
"The problem is my friend who was lucky enough to play the game, isn't very familiar with mk. He only knows the popular characters so when I asked him if characters like reiko or fujin were playable he told me he wasn't sure just knows liu kang was and the dlc ones I mentioned earlier. I sent him a picture of the roster prediction and he said it looks about right compared to the final version just that there was more slots, there was tons of characters and reminded him of teekken tag tournament. So I still don't have a figure on the full amount :/ "

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
they're totally adding another row. the question is probably the unlockable fighter which is probably liu kang. the next row will consist of:
smoke
sindel
rain
stryker
fuijin
cyrax
sektor
kabal
nightwolf
reiko
frost
baraka

all the dlc will be featured similar to Injustice in it's own squares that go up the middle or something. They will want them featured prominently.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

I would call this just lucky educated guesses. Especially with him saying one minute he played it, and another minute his "friend" played it. Yea he predict DLC and Kang before release, and I'd still blow him up.

BUT, how would he also know the classic characters would have classic costumes in the DLC pack that wasn't part of their on disc alts??? No one guessed that which makes him believable.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
they're totally adding another row. the question is probably the unlockable fighter which is probably liu kang. the next row will consist of:
smoke
sindel
rain
stryker
fuijin
cyrax
sektor
kabal
nightwolf
reiko
frost
baraka

all the dlc will be featured similar to Injustice in it's own squares that go up the middle or something. They will want them featured prominently.
why do you think they are adding another row?and smoke rain stryker kabal and cyrax are pretty much completely deconfirmed btw

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
smoke
sindel
rain
stryker
fuijin
cyrax
sektor
kabal
nightwolf
reiko
frost
baraka

I like how you say, "the next row will consist of", and then list a shitload of characters even though we have literally no evidence.

Shania Twain

why do you think they are adding another row?and smoke rain stryker kabal and cyrax are pretty much completely deconfirmed btw
well if they do not have more characters up their sleeve then this would be the first game that all reveals and leaks were done through official channels 3 weeks before release. Every other game they have done there were a good several characters that got outed due to leaked copies or pirated versions of the game. Mortal Kombat Armageddon being the exception since we knew everyone was in it.

I like how you say, "the next row will consist of", and then list a shitload of characters even though we have literally no evidence.
Every character I mentioned has either appeared in story mode of the game, and/or the official comic. None of these are DLC that we now know. The current DLC planned is known to not be finished. So it would be quite a bit of time later before the cyborgs would be dlc so with the modifier I find it hard to believe any get left out. Also, so many new character models for Fuijin, allegedly Smoke, Rain, and arguably Sindel and not to mention the Baraka shown on the xbox live list. I'd say...there has got to be more in.

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
That is a ton of characters, dude. If anything we'll be lucky to get two or three more, but we won't be getting all those guys.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
well if they do not have more characters up their sleeve then this would be the first game that all reveals and leaks were done through official channels 3 weeks before release. Every other game they have done there were a good several characters that got outed due to leaked copies or pirated versions of the game. Mortal Kombat Armageddon being the exception since we knew everyone was in it.

Also, so many new character models for Fuijin, allegedly Smoke, Rain, and arguably Sindel and not to mention the Baraka shown on the xbox live list. I'd say...there has got to be more in.
they dont. launch day were getting 24 (plus goro?) then 4 dlc andi would guess 1 more outside of thekombat pack 30 tops after all dlc. less characters than MK9 lol at least this will be a better game.
those new character models mean nothing its just for story mode, there is no chance every character with a "new" model will be DLC theres too many of them

I wonder what happened to Sheeva. Ed said it was safe to assume she would be in MKX, but we haven't heard anything. I'm not losing sleep at night though.

Shania Twain

I wonder what happened to Sheeva. Ed said it was safe to assume she would be in MKX, but we haven't heard anything. I'm not losing sleep at night though.
I'm wondering if Sheeva and Kintaro will be Goro Alts. and his 3 variations could reflect some moves exclusive to them. I would actually love this idea.