What's new

So that's it? *SPOILERS*

Dtoxz

Noob
I beat the game yesterday and I gotta say.....although it was good, are Kitana and Liu Kang dead? Kung Lao?! I was shocked as all hell. But that means they won't return.....

I know, NOBODY ever dies in MK but I have a feeling they did that for a reason and they will stick to their guns....I dunno. Please help me out guys. I value all your opinions greatly on this site and wanna hear you all speak on what you think might be up. Not to mention, is there possibly another ending to the game? Did I get a bad ending cause Shao Kahn kicked my ass so many damn times (Shout out to Tim btw for calling him Shao Kunt....I agree)?

I loved the story tho :D

Gast

Noob
Actually, Quan Chi seems to be in posession of most of the dead characters souls, as shown in Raiden´s section of story mode. I´m thinking this is gonna come into play later. I´m pretty sure Liu Kang is permanently dead though. Or perhaps he will come back as Zombie Liu Kang...Again. It´s possible considering the circumstances of his death, he died a very unhappy man, which is not a good thing in MK, see Scorpion and Noob Saibot.

Speaking of Noob Saibot, wonder if he made it? His "death" was kinda vague. Nothing really concrete, like ohiunno, getting his neck snapped or something like that.

So basically, I think that the remaining goodguys will have to battle Quan Chi for the souls of the dead goodguys. Maybe the Elder Gods can bring them back to life or something.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Actually, Quan Chi seems to be in posession of most of the dead characters souls, as shown in Raiden´s section of story mode. I´m thinking this is gonna come into play later. I´m pretty sure Liu Kang is permanently dead though. Or perhaps he will come back as Zombie Liu Kang...Again. It´s possible considering the circumstances of his death, he died a very unhappy man, which is not a good thing in MK, see Scorpion and Noob Saibot.

Speaking of Noob Saibot, wonder if he made it? His "death" was kinda vague. Nothing really concrete, like ohiunno, getting his neck snapped or something like that.

So basically, I think that the remaining goodguys will have to battle Quan Chi for the souls of the dead goodguys. Maybe the Elder Gods can bring them back to life or something.
I agree with everything except for the last part. Quan Chi made it clear that the elder gods can do nothing about their souls, they belong to him. Personally looking forward to spectre versions of all the characters who died like Scorpion and Noob.

Now i remember they went through the bridge and into the water or something along that line.

I remember going hey thats montaro...then...o he's gone already:wut:

? Did I get a bad ending cause Shao Kahn kicked my ass so many damn times (Shout out to Tim btw for calling him Shao Kunt....I agree)?

I loved the story tho :D

all you have to do with raiden is get one knockdown, teleport, cross up, (shao will whiff 90% of the time) and go into elec fly. i beat the game on hard and story mode first try vs kahn

Dtoxz

Noob
all you have to do with raiden is get one knockdown, teleport, cross up, (shao will whiff 90% of the time) and go into elec fly. i beat the game on hard and story mode first try vs kahn
Thats awesome. Yeah I beat it on hard too. That was like a week and 50K continues later haha. Thanks for that strategy. I love this game

Loved story mode, I know a lot of people say a story in a fighting game is just to get you from fight to fight but I really loved how this story played out got real into it :)