What's new

So, red fight district?

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
ill assume mk is done there, anyone got the stream for it? its probably too late to catch it live but i wanna see who won :p

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Not sure who won, i didnt stay till the end but i predict that the guy who played with tsung could have won it. Ps. Great tournament, good competetion. The only downside was that the room was too small. I often got people walking by disturbing me while i was ina match so that was kinda annoying.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Not sure who won, i didnt stay till the end but i predict that the guy who played with tsung could have won it. Ps. Great tournament, good competetion. The only downside was that the room was too small. I often got people walking by disturbing me while i was ina match so that was kinda annoying.
thanks for the info, shame the stream info wasnt posted on tym beforehand, it woulda got ALOT more views :(

Satan1

Ice Pirate
ill assume mk is done there, anyone got the stream for it? its probably too late to catch it live but i wanna see who won :p
The MK tournament was held yesterday, here's the stream link:
http://nl.twitch.tv/kaostv/b/298082341
----> Part 5 to 8. I think they started streaming MK somewhere into the semi's, haven't watched the footage yet!

1. ipanama (Reptile)
2. dusss----- (Shang Tsung, Baraka)
3. doku (Cyber Sub Zero, Johnny Cage)

It was a great tourny, just sad that there weren't that much entrants for MK (25 to 30)... But it was a great laugh with all the Dutch/Belgian/Euro MK guys! [MENTION=6085]Sasuga[/MENTION], [MENTION=7002]davidovitch[/MENTION], [MENTION=5981]Doku[/MENTION] & the rest, great stuff supporting MK in the low lands!!

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
The MK tournament was held yesterday, here's the stream link:
http://nl.twitch.tv/kaostv/b/298082341
----> Part 5 to 8. I think they started streaming MK somewhere into the semi's, haven't watched the footage yet!

1. ipanama (Reptile)
2. dusss----- (Shang Tsung, Baraka)
3. doku (Cyber Sub Zero, Johnny Cage)

It was a great tourny, just sad that there weren't that much entrants for MK (25 to 30)... But it was a great laugh with all the Dutch/Belgian/Euro MK guys! [MENTION=6085]Sasuga[/MENTION], [MENTION=7002]davidovitch[/MENTION], [MENTION=5981]Doku[/MENTION] & the rest, great stuff supporting MK in the low lands!!
doku got third?! oh man thats awesome, major props to him :D

Sasuga

Noob
It was a fun tournament. Concratulations to iPanama, Duss and Doku. And everyone else thanks for great times and good games.

Unfortunatly, due to a lack of support from the community and some other stuff I don't know about, next year there will be no more MK at RFD.

Also, flawlessvictory.nl seems to be taken off the internet so i think we need to get the other players to come to TYM otherwise our scene will die here.

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Also, flawlessvictory.nl seems to be taken off the internet so i think we need to get the other players to come to TYM otherwise our scene will die here.
Yeah, got the same problem here!! And it lookes like some of the MK threads on Drakenslag got missing too (found & revived one though :)).
It would be really stupid if the moderators of the F.V. took the forum off the internet, 'cause it's the only thing holding the few people together. But anyway, we can all stay in contact here, although a Dutch forum would be nice...

Yeah, got the same problem here!! And it lookes like some of the MK threads on Drakenslag got missing too (found & revived one though :)).
It would be really stupid if the moderators of the F.V. took the forum off the internet, 'cause it's the only thing holding the few people together. But anyway, we can all stay in contact here, although a Dutch forum would be nice...
ive been having an idea for some time, what do people think about a worked out european division of TYM? especially for matchmaking and general chitchat. doesnt need own character forums n stuff that can be done here, but a general discussion section for players who know each other and a non-obscure matchmaking section for on- and offfline would be great and could attract with the tym name. its not my goal to split eu- and rest of the world players, just giving us euros an additional good and commonly accepted platform. tym europe that would be.

shura30

Shura
i've said since i met him (online) that ipanama has a very solid reptile
gonna watch the stream

congrats bro!

need to play doku and his csz too

i sense a full koth room for tonight!

Sasuga

Noob
ive been having an idea for some time, what do people think about a worked out european division of TYM? especially for matchmaking and general chitchat. doesnt need own character forums n stuff that can be done here, but a general discussion section for players who know each other and a non-obscure matchmaking section for on- and offfline would be great and could attract with the tym name. its not my goal to split eu- and rest of the world players, just giving us euros an additional good and commonly accepted platform. tym europe that would be.
There is a regional matchmaking section on here, but no EU! That's evil!

Yeah, got the same problem here!! And it lookes like some of the MK threads on Drakenslag got missing too (found & revived one though
).
There has been some harsh criticism on AgeQ, blaming him for killing our local scene. Maybe that's why he took it down.

Satan1

Ice Pirate
There is a regional matchmaking section on here, but no EU! That's evil!
There has been some harsh criticism on AgeQ, blaming him for killing our local scene. Maybe that's why he took it down.
I send AgeQ a message on Drakenslag, so I hope he answers it.

shura30

Shura
pretty much all german players but me went to ae... but ill stay in mk.
other italians asked for me to pick ae too.

said f*ck them
i'll stick with mk

i think mk scene in europe should go on
we have to attend locals and if possible travel from a nearby country

there are a lot of good players it sould be such a waste

other italians asked for me to pick ae too.

said f*ck them
i'll stick with mk

i think mk scene in europe should go on
we have to attend locals and if possible travel from a nearby country

there are a lot of good players it sould be such a waste
i would have gone to rfd but... no money...

davidovitch

In Europe!
It was fun to go to a tourney like this but at the risk of sounding like a grumpy bastard: I was actually rather disappointed.

1) The little hall was way overcrowded, especially around the MK tables for some reason (and not because people were so interested in MK either, see second point). I mean I had to scoot my chair all the way up to the table because of all the people constantly squeezing past behind me, leaving me too close to the monitor to play comfortably.

2) Nobody cared about MK, even when the final few games were played on the big screen I think the 3rd strike casuals were getting more attention. There was no announcer that I heard to even hype the crowd a tiny little bit for the finals or anything.

I had fun with the casuals through! Doku reaffirmed my suspicion that I'm not on any serious competitive level when we played a few matches :(

Also thanks to haze, sasuga and others for the games and the food stamps :D

And a little shout out to people who let me use their converter so I could at least play on my ps3controller.

Sasuga

Noob
Yeah, when MK finals are on but at the same time Poongko is taking it out in SF, there won't be as much hype for MK. But things like this happened everywhere on tournaments. It's just not as hype as SF.

I thought it was disappointing not many people showed up. You might not think of yourself as not on a serious competitive level (I don't think of myself either) but you were there, Davidovitch. Tournaments are great learning experiences. Lot's of people might think like, im not good enough yet to compete, I'll practice more and maybe next time I'll be good enough. But because these people didn't show up, there might not even be a next time. So shout outs to everyone who did come, especially from foreign countries.

I wish we could have had more matches in, also with the players who left after they got knocked out. When pools were over there was like, 3 of use still playing...