What's new

Question - Quan Chi So much material..help me pick up quan

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I decided to pick up quan and came here looking for a guide. There is soooo much material here spread in like 20 different threads. Can anyone point (link) me in the right direction? Looking for most recent tech/combos

Wanting to learn his best meterless / 1 bar / bat out / ect combos as well as how to use his strings to start

Thanks..

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Posting in this for notifications since I also picked up Qaun yesterday and am in the process of learning him lol

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
There was just a guide for summon a bill. Watching the shujinkydink vid of his options would prolly be a good place.to start

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Just learn him yourself. One of quans strengths is that every player will come up with their own timings for him which you won't get by looking at a video and copying someone else
Why not both? Copying someone else who is good is the easiest/fastest way to learn a character imo, then ill come up with my own stuff once I am comfortable with his tools.

Reactions: GQJ

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Why not both? Copying someone else who is good is the easiest/fastest way to learn a character imo, then ill come up with my own stuff once I am comfortable with his tools.
Just play about in practice mode. So you will learn what situations affect what is possible. Just copying won't let you see the properties of each move