What's new

So, I'm a little confused... (small wall of text incoming)

KiD DyNaMiCz

GT: Deeejuz
so before first game, i'm pretty sure there was an interview of Ed Boon saying that people didn't want to see Superman rip Batman's head off (which already was a COMPLETE LIE) & that's why they didn't add "fatalities". but now that SOOOO many people have killed SOOOO many people, i can't understand why we can't put in "fatalities": i'd understand if they don't want Batman/Flash/Shazam etc. to kill people, they could just fantastically subdue them. example: having batman whisk a bolo that has wheels around someone's ankles, rides them up a phone pole, as he flips over and 1 punch KOs them (sorry, very imaginative :)) or even brutalities from MKX, where they can do specific moves that lead into a slow down, cool ass hero pose. example: if you end a 5 hit combo win super man with a superman punch, he knocks them back into a building, bombarding them with punches just before he throws them back midscreen, whilst standing there all superman-y (again sorry)

PLEASE. PLEASE. i, neigh, we beg of you, NRS!!!

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Because then you have fatals on Superman, Wonder Woman, and others by normal humans like Joker, Robin, so-on which is near impossible.

Do you wanna see Robin fatal Superman? Doesn't even make sense.

Thingy

Retired account
I love MK, but it is getting a bit old with people wanting Injustice to have fatalities or something like it. We have MK for those gimmicks.

It is crazy to me how a lot people will not buy the game because of no blood or fatalities. This is not directed at the OP, just something I have been reading and hearing since the game was announced. injustice needs to be it's own game. Even if DC is cool with killing(fatalities/brualities) for future Injustice games, I would hope NRS would resist the temptation.

Besides, fatalities are a waste of time and they get boring after the first couple weeks or so.

The obvious answer to why Injustice doesn't have fatalities is 'because then it would be too much like MK'

If if bothers you, you can always pretend that each character's super move is their 'fatality' (since realistically most of them would kill any regular human!)

Temetias

"MKX kid"
Dunno about fatals but some kind of no-blood brutalities would be cool. They are so well done in MK that it would be a shame not to implement something similar. And I'm not talking about ripping someones head off or something like that, just add some cool alternate animation if you manage to win with a certain move.

KiD DyNaMiCz

GT: Deeejuz
Dunno about fatals but some kind of no-blood brutalities would be cool. They are so well done in MK that it would be a shame not to implement something similar. And I'm not talking about ripping someones head off or something like that, just add some cool alternate animation if you manage to win with a certain move.
& that's all i'm trying to say. thank you