What's new

General/Other - Scorpion So...I think the "Get Over Here!" sound bit is in need of a new recording.

To the people asking for the spear voice to include curse words... you people are idiots. MKX is already in major trouble with the heavy reliance on gore, why try to even get them banned (or GTA:SA them)?

If they revoiced it, let the main person who's doing the main voice for Scorpion do it. It should change for every voice actor they get for Scorpion.

In MK X if you do two spears in one combo I'm pretty sure it'll be like in MK 9 were the opponent falls to the ground, when this happens Scorpion should say "Get down here" in Batman's voice or maybe " Stay down":DOGE

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Come on man its 2014 its time for a change! I say instead of scorpion yelling "GET OVER HERE!" He should whisper it whenever spear connects .:DOGE
I bet the characters, will stop the match and say "Whoa whoa whoa, WTF? getting a lil lonely in the Netherrealm now Scorpion?"

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Haven't we moved past this aggression as a society? I want the spear to not impale through the chest. It just hits them and falls, followed by "Excuse me, would you mind coming over here for a bit?"