What's new

So i Guess they don't want to answer If their is going to be a Man of Steel Skin?

So i messaged injustice game on twitter and i asked if they were going to provide a man of steel General zod skin since they are providing a superman one. They then proceeded to delete my tweet from their page. I am guessing they aren't going to release it, and/or they don't want to answer my question or have anyone else asking the question. Thats kinda lame and weak. I am just wondering your all thoughts on this injustice. Also, Do you also wonder if they are going to release it and want it?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
but boon said stay tuned at least he was willing to say their is a possibility. Can no one else at least say that?

Boon's Boon, he can tease all he wants cause he is in charge, random dude manning the Injustice twitter, not so much.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I'd be surprised if there wasn't considering Superman got his and a lot of people seem to really dislike the look of Zod here.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Yea, that was shady how they deleted your simple question.
I wouldn't mind his M.O.S. skin. Hell they need DLC skins for DLC characters. This could've been a good day to do so