What's new

Question So, how many of you Banes out there are going to CEO/EVO?

BigC

I'm great in my world.
I really want to know. There has to be some of you out there who are taking Bane and for those of you who are, we would love to see you wreck people. Also, if you are taking Bane, who do you have as a backup? Surely you will not be playing Bane for every single matchup, that'd be incredibly dangerous (but kickass none the less).

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
I will be going to Evo. Planning to main Bane and Bane only unless I have to. I am trying REALLY hard to stick with him, although my back-up is Hawkgirl, haha... I don't have the best arsenal of characters...

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I am heading to EVO and bringing the breaker with me. If zod is legal by chance, I'll use him too if need be. However, I plan to only use Bane.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Not motivated enough to go to events but I am pretty much the only Bane user at Next Level, NYC.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Not going to lie here... everyone says my other characters are better than Bane, even though I've spent 30 minutes or less on them. Their reasoning... Bane sucks.

Ilthuain

Lost in a labyrinth of egoism
I'm going to Evo, and I'll be maining Bane with a pocket Killer Frost.

Here's hoping the lack of matchup knowledge will net me a win or two!

Sasano

Noob
Not going to lie here... everyone says my other characters are better than Bane, even though I've spent 30 minutes or less on them. Their reasoning... Bane sucks.
That is pretty much how every conversation with my friends ends.

"Me: That move is hella cheap" "Roommate: Well Bane sucks so of course you think its cheap"

All I can do is lower my head in shame, at least my corner game makes them rage.:cool:

On topic: No, I live in an island.