What's new

So did XBOX get any exclusive content?

Geist

Noob
Stuck at work and can't wait to get home and open up my TE edition. Was just curious if the XBOX version ended up getting special? Looked around and haven't scene anything.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Stuck at work and can't wait to get home and open up my TE edition. Was just curious if the XBOX version ended up getting special? Looked around and haven't scene anything.
Don't quote me on this, but rumors have it we are getting Skarlett for free. Don't know if that's true or not, but take it for a grain of salt.

Neclord

Noob
No one use Kratos, even on PS3. (lol)
Scorpion is everywhere.

But his stage is really good if you ask me. The background music is cool.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
No one use Kratos, even on PS3. (lol)
Scorpion is everywhere.

But his stage is really good if you ask me. The background music is cool.

Pretty much lol ^ Scorp and Kung Lao and Sub, most overused characters....lol

Mad_Sweeney

Kaballin'!
I think it would neat if this Halloween, Jason,Freddy,Micheal Myres and Pin Head made the roster.
Please, no. Just no. Kratos was bad enough. Everyone knows Bo Rai Cho needs to be put in this game, and thus we will have the mandatory joke character (Cage doesn't count), and the roster will be complete.

Also, I thought NOTHING (and I mean NOTHING) in the Xbox Live store was allowed to be given out for free, isn't that like a rule enforced by Microsoft? Has there ever been a case where you've been given something for free? Just curious.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Please, no. Just no. Kratos was bad enough. Everyone knows Bo Rai Cho needs to be put in this game, and thus we will have the mandatory joke character (Cage doesn't count), and the roster will be complete.

Also, I thought NOTHING (and I mean NOTHING) in the Xbox Live store was allowed to be given out for free, isn't that like a rule enforced by Microsoft? Has there ever been a case where you've been given something for free? Just curious.
Ive gotten tons of free stuff over the years. Now its probably mainly just Gold members only, which is fine. Free stuff shouldnt be available to people who dont pay for XBL stuff, but from free songs on Rock Band/Guitar Hero to gamer pics/themes to demos for every single XBLA game.....the list goes on.

Ive gotten tons of free stuff over the years. Now its probably mainly just Gold members only, which is fine. Free stuff shouldnt be available to people who dont pay for XBL stuff, but from free songs on Rock Band/Guitar Hero to gamer pics/themes to demos for every single XBLA game.....the list goes on.
I too get free stuff and actually gold members get demos before silver members too. There's so many gold members that even a lot of gold members dont realize they have early access to things before silver.