What's new

So.... can we talk about getting more stages?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I will never understand why neither capcom nor NRS incorporates a level creator toolkit for their fighting games.

It would dramatically breath new life into a game that's been on the shelves for a while.
I could see a char editor being too much but why not a level editor? You could have easy to use tools like FPS indicators to keep the level creations compatible for performance.

Sure 99 percent of stage offerings would be crap but that 1% of quality stage offerings would be worth downloading.

Just think what NRS could do with this. They could hold competitions, showcase the best out there etc etc.
Who knows it could even be a good tool for searching up and coming talent.

Real shame these companies don't think outside the box with their fighting games.
Most FG's don't even have interactables and even then, what would really be the point? It's not like Smash where there's platforms and whatnot, most stages in 2D fighters differ solely from a size standpoint, ignoring the visuals and audio of course.

Cause turning online fighting game play into a mario maker horror show would do wonders for everybody
And how on earth does this kind of OPTION affect your enjoyment of the game?????
Are you forced to download other people's creations?

Using your logic I should be crying about the "youtube maker horrow show" that currently exists out there that allows anyone (including you) to create content that does wonders for everyone.

trufenix

bye felicia
And how on earth does this kind of OPTION affect your enjoyment of the game?????
Are you forced to download other people's creations?

Using your logic I should be crying about the "youtube maker horrow show" that currently exists out there that allows anyone (including you) to create content that does wonders for everyone.
you say "option" like that just wishes it into existence.