What's new

So.... can we talk about getting more stages?

It just seems like a given, but as of yet we've heard nothing about adding new stages to the game. Its honestly kind of strange how much other stuff has been added for nearly every aspect of the game but this. We've gotten 5 DLC characters and more on on the way, new gear and shaders, new multiverse challenges but no new stages have been added since vanilla.

And there is so much stuff they can do. Bring back Themyscira, do Star City or Central City, Oa, or even an MK stage. Anything. It just gets repetitive and bring fighting in Gorilla City for the 1000th time.

Part of me thinks that they are doing this for a reason, maybe so that people dont have to 'learn' new interactables and what not, or maybe its just too expensive? Idk, I would just really like to see some new stages. In a game whee nearly every other feature is regularly update or has at least been looked at since launch, it feels out of place for us to still have only the sages given at launch. Maybe they can do a 'Stage Pack' or something. I'd certainly buy it.

ye, put a NYC stage into this game where 3 turtles are dancin & eating pizza on the background
and whenever you do your trait one of dem turtles jump into the battle & you with the current turtle goes into the background lol

NRS also needs to reveal ferris aircraft stage remake among with Deathstroke
lol played like 5k+ games on PS3 & PS4 just on this stage back then
ye I know Im lame :p

Dynamic stages can make a fight so much more epic. I particularly love the giant monster in the background of the Atlantis stage. I'd love to see something like that. Imagine how cool Oa would be, maybe with the Guardians watching over the fight.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
We only saw one added to mkx so I don't know it's considered a high priority concept. I would like more personally. I would also be ok with just deleting gorilla city but I doubt that is an option.

Side note. I'm amused that my phone wants to autocorrect mkx as mix.

Lin kuei temple
Sky temple
Black Manta lair
Hell boy hell stage
Starfire Tamarian planet
Ninja turtles new York city
Enchantress Magical dimension
atom Atomic world?

I mean One stage for each dlc Char would be dope

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Lin kuei temple
Sky temple
Black Manta lair
Hell boy hell stage
Starfire Tamarian planet
Ninja turtles new York city
Enchantress Magical dimension
atom Atomic world?

I mean One stage for each dlc Char would be dope
Does that mean in Hellboys super he would take you to like
Super hell?

I will never understand why neither capcom nor NRS incorporates a level creator toolkit for their fighting games.

It would dramatically breath new life into a game that's been on the shelves for a while.
I could see a char editor being too much but why not a level editor? You could have easy to use tools like FPS indicators to keep the level creations compatible for performance.

Sure 99 percent of stage offerings would be crap but that 1% of quality stage offerings would be worth downloading.

Just think what NRS could do with this. They could hold competitions, showcase the best out there etc etc.
Who knows it could even be a good tool for searching up and coming talent.

Real shame these companies don't think outside the box with their fighting games.