What's new

So about that recovery delay....

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
This latest patch brought with it a bug for Wonder Woman resulting in an extraordinarily long recovery time after her B+3 before you could input the command for her next attack. NRS did a great job and immediately went about correcting the issue with a simple hotfix.

My issue, is that I feel this "recovery delay" runs rampant throughout the game and affects several aspects of gameplay such as combos, punishes, air-to-airs, etc. This issue, IMO mind you, is only compounded when playing online, making some punishes (such as dashing between Deathstroke's gunshots, thus leading to a potentially unwarranted nerf, your character physically not being able to move after blocking a Hawk Girl's Mace Charge, back-foward commands not functioning properly, etc.) three times as hard as it should normally be.

I almost feel as if I have to think ahead of the game, rather than having the game respond correctly to my split second decisions. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who feels this way, and would like to hear some feedback on what other players have experienced. Injustice can be great, but we first have to correct any issues that may be present :)

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I agree, people need to stop ignoring it cause it's there. Apparently I'm not rewarded for blocking something properly and trying to punish in that split second. Combos are way more strict than they should be, sometimes moves won't come out after a jump in, or you get a completely different string. And I know someone will probably be like, "This game is different, you're just not use to it." but other games don't have this problem.

This latest patch brought with it a bug for Wonder Woman resulting in an extraordinarily long recovery time after her B+3 before you could input the command for her next attack. NRS did a great job and immediately went about correcting the issue with a simple hotfix.

My issue, is that I feel this "recovery delay" runs rampant throughout the game and affects several aspects of gameplay such as combos, punishes, air-to-airs, etc. This issue, IMO mind you, is only compounded when playing online, making some punishes (such as dashing between Deathstroke's gunshots, thus leading to a potentially unwarranted nerf, your character physically not being able to move after blocking a Hawk Girl's Mace Charge, back-foward commands not functioning properly, etc.) three times as hard as it should normally be.

I almost feel as if I have to think ahead of the game, rather than having the game respond correctly to my split second decisions. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who feels this way, and would like to hear some feedback on what other players have experienced. Injustice can be great, but we first have to correct any issues that may be present :)
The reason you can't move after some attacks is because of it being + on block or neutral.

Hawkgirl takes a long time to recover after a mace charge, but she is safe due to the amount of block stun. if it were gone, she would probably really be -55 as it states.
You are better off walking back at first until you get the block stun timing for most attacks on block :)
takes a while but we will get it soon

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
It's not just an issue of something being + or neutral on block, I was just giving examples of where it could potentially come into play.