What's new

Question so about canceling d1...

this is the only hold back my bane execution wise ..i would like to know if any of you understand wat must be done to cancle the d1 into double punch consistantly...btw i play on alternate

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Okay, here's a trick. Assuming you have classic MK controls enabled, diagnals count as both down/up/right/left. So if you do D+1, then roll your direction to diagnal d/b, you can just tap forward and light. Now, if you are using alternative, this may still work. Again, I've lost my TV for awhile, so I can't test anything.

Okay, here's a trick. Assuming you have classic MK controls enabled, diagnals count as both down/up/right/left. So if you do D+1, then roll your direction to diagnal d/b, you can just tap forward and light. Now, if you are using alternative, this may still work. Again, I've lost my TV for awhile, so I can't test anything.
That is what I do. Works like a charm :)

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
So, what you're saying is to just tap the down and away diagonal, forward, and light?

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
You just have to input the special move before the 1 animation ends. If its not coming out you're inputting it too slow.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
D1 into a BF special on alternate controls is really rough. I recommend not using alternate if you're playing Bane.

This drives me nuts with green arrow. I try to d1 backwards jumping arrow and get the straigt up arrow because its DB1. I can do it on alternate controls, but I have issues with other inputs on ALT.

I have no issues with it. When I first started I might have gotten a couple AA's on accident, but it hasn't happened in a long time now. Just gotta get used to it I guess