What's new

Tech - Gunslinger So...21122 SO2 though.

DabJr 187

Twitter NE_8a_DabJr & Twitch NE_8A_DabJr
SO2 can break all armor in the game except punch walk right? Including Kung effing Lao's spin!!! But Scorpion can raw slide underneath it and Cassie can just ex dick hit him! I made a video showing all the crazy stuff it can break. Mileena's roll can't go under like Scorpion's slide, and Johnny's nut punch can't get him like Cassie's...Hmmm...Watch the video and check this stuff out though and try to help me figure out why the slide and the nut punch go under!

Malarkey

"What's that? Something like underground?"
Well, while Stance 2 is a high, Mileenas roll doesn't go under because it's a mid that doesn't low profile like Subs/Eb/Scorpion's slide. Cassie's nut punch works when Jahnny's doesn't because her ex NP has invincibility frames. As far as I know it's the only ex move in the game that does.

Crathen

Death is my business
Well, while Stance 2 is a high, Mileenas roll doesn't go under because it's a mid that doesn't low profile like Subs/Eb/Scorpion's slide. Cassie's nut punch works when Jahnny's doesn't because her ex NP has invincibility frames. As far as I know it's the only ex move in the game that does.
Erron Black slide doesn't low profile til like 20 frames