What's new

Smoke - Jax 85% Unblockable Setups + More

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Jax Unlockable resets are fake. You can crouch block when hit with Jax's ground pound will you will instantly fall to the floor. I tested this way back in the beta, you seem to be completely intangible when you're in that fast fall animation

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Knowing that tho, I do wonder if you can bait out the guaranteed crouch block from the opponent and instead do Smoke's disappearing overhead normal (I forget what it is). It might push the opponent out of Jax's ground pound range letting you get a full conversion. Then when they try to avoid Smokes overhead, meaning they do anything other than crouchblock, Jax will actually launch them

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Knowing that tho, I do wonder if you can bait out the guaranteed crouch block from the opponent and instead do Smoke's disappearing overhead normal (I forget what it is). It might push the opponent out of Jax's ground pound range letting you get a full conversion. Then when they try to avoid Smokes overhead, meaning they do anything other than crouchblock, Jax will actually launch them
There seems to be a few mixups you can use. For instance If they EX out of it you can go instantly into EXdb4 for some more punishment etc.